Reasoning Shortcut Tricks & Scoring Part Questions (Day-120):
Dear Readers, Nowadays most of the aspirants are facing huge trouble to increase the overall marks. To score high you need to practice more and more standard questions daily. “Practice does not make perfect, Only Perfect Practice makes perfect”.
Here in Scoring Part we are providing 15 Questions in Puzzles, Sitting Arrangements, 5 Questions in (Inequality, Coding, Alphanumeric, and Syllogism), and total 20 questions in 20 Minutes. By practising these questions regularly you can increase you calculation speed and it will help you to increase you score.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (Q.1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Seven teachers Abhik, Belle, Claire, Dustin, Eric, Frank and Gavin work in three different colleges X, Y or Z. Atleast 2 of them work in each college. They specialise in different subjects Mathematics, history, English, physics, chemistry, biology and geography not necessarily in the same order.
- Abhik teaches physics but not in college Z
- Claire teaches Chemistry in college X where only 2 teachers work.
- Dustin and Gavin teach in the same college.
- The one who teaches biology teaches in college Z.
- Belle teaches in college Z and teach either Mathematics or English.
- Frank works in either college X or Z.
- One who teaches Geography teaches in X.
- Eric teaches either Geography or English.
- 3 teachers work in college Y
- Frank teaches either Biology or History
- Dustin does not teach Mathematics or History.
- Who among the following work in college Y?
- Abhik, Dustin, Eric
- Dustin, Eric, Gavin
- Abhik, Dustin, Gavin
- Abhik, Eric, Gavin
- Cannot be determined
- Who among the following teaches English?
- Either Belle or Gavin
- Which of the following subjects is taught by Gavin?
- Which of the following is the correct combination of name: subject: college?
- Abhik: Physics: X
- Belle: English: Z
- Dustin: Geography: X
- Eric: English: X
- Frank: Biology: Z
- Which of the following is true about Eric?
- Eric works in college Y.
- Eric teaches English.
- Eric works with 2 other teachers.
- Eric’s colleague teaches chemistry.
- None of the statement is true.
Directions (Q.6-10):Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. Seven persons Ananth, Bavan, Cinu, Devi, Elavarasi, Farith and Guru stay on a seven storeyed building where the floors are numbered 1-7 from bottom to top. They own different mobile handsets Motorola, Nokia, apple, lava, Lenovo, Samsung and reliance not necessarily in the same order
- The one who owns the Nokia phone lives just above Ananth
- Ananth and Cinu live at a gap of 3 floors
- Guru owns Lenovo and lives 2 floors below the one who owns Lava
- Farith lives at a gap of 2 floors from the one who owns Reliance
- Not more than 2 persons stay above Ananth’s floor
- The one who owns reliance and Devi live on consecutive floors
- The one who owns the Motorola live at a gap of 3 floors from Elavarasi who owns either Reliance or Lava
- Devi does not own Nokia and Ananthdoes not own Apple.
- Who among the following owns the Motorola handset?
- Either Ananth or Cinu
- Who among the following lives just below the one who owns the lava handset?
- Who among the following lives on the floor number 4?
- Who owns the Samsung handset?
- In which of the following groups is the 1st person staying exactly in between the 2nd and the 3rd person?
- Guru Bavan Cinu
- Elavarasi Guru Devi
- Devi Ananth Farith
- Bavan Farith Ananth
- Bavan Cinu Elavarasi
Directions (Q. 11-15): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
In an Interview seven candidates such as P, Q, R, S, T, U and V are attending interview in three different panels at three different sessions in a day. Only three candidates going to attend in a panel at different session of the day. Four CEO’s Shikha Sharma, RanaKapoor, RakeshSethi and Sunil Mehta are interviewed each panel, One of the three panels has two CEO’s.Two panels will have only one CEO to interview the people. One of the three panels has two CEO’s for recruiting the people in afternoon session.All the CEO will be present at their allocated interview panels and the session will start as per scheduled.Every candidate should be interviewed in their respective allocated interview panels and only two panels going to interview the same number of people.
- Pand Q not going to attend the interview at evening
- The candidate S interviewed by the CEO RakeshSethi at 9.00 A.M
- V going to attend interview after 2.00 P.M
- T and P going to get interviewed at the same panels
- Shikha Sharma is the CEO who is not going to interview the people at panel III.
- RakeshSethi is the CEO going to interview U and one other candidate in different sessions.
- In the Evening session R and U going to be interviewed and both of them not interviewed at panel I.
- V going to be interviewed at the same session with T and not in the panel III
- Q’s interview time is 9.00 A.M. and He is not interviewed by RanaKapoor and Sunil Mehta.
- R Interviewed at Panel II.
- Which of the following candidates attends the interview on afternoon session?
- All of the above
- Only P and T
- How many persons attend the interview on Afternoon session?
- Either two or three
- Either One or Two
- RakeshSethi is the CEO going to interview on __________ session
- Both Morning and Afternoon
- Both Morning and Evening
- If “Q” related to “R” and “S” related to “U” on a certain basis, on the same basis “P” related to?
- Both T and V
- Only T
- Only V
- Which of the following statement is true as per the given information?
- More than two peoples attend interview at Morning session
- S and U going to interview at panel I
- Shikha Sharma is the CEO who is going to interview the people at panel II
- Q attend the interview on Evening session
- None of the options are true
Directions (Q.16-20): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
A word and number arrangement machine when given an input line of words and numbers rearranges them following a particular rule in each step. The following is an illustration of input and rearrangement.
Input: Prone nine 36 49 angle 66 crow 64 ideate Choose 54 51
Step I: Choose 1 Prone nine 49 angle 66 crow 64 ideate 54 51
Step II: Choose 1 ideate 29 Prone nine angle 66 crow 64 54 51
Step III: Choose 1 ideate 29 Prone 31 nine angle 66 crow 64 54
Step IV: Choose 1 ideate 29 Prone 31 Crow 39 nine angle 66 64
Step V: Choose 1 ideate 29 Prone 31 Crow 39 nine 50 angle 66
Step VI: Choose 1 ideate 29 Prone 31 Crow 39 nine 50 angle 60
Step VI is the last step, find out in each of the rules followed in the above steps, find out in each of the following questions the appropriate step for the given input
Input: Ware 33 watch 38 gone nook 51 32 cast feat 50 64
- After how many steps no further rearrangement of words is possible?
- Which word/number would be the fourth from the left end in Step IV?
- None of these
- What will be the position of ‘63’ in the last but one step?
- Eleventh from the left
- Second from the right
- Tenth from the left
- First from the left
- None of these
- Which of the following will be the penultimate step of the above input and which word/number will be the fourth from right end in the same step?
- Step V, ware
- Step V, cast
- Step IV, ware
- Step IV, cast
- None of these
- What will be the position of cast in step III?
- Sixth from right
- Seventh from right
- Seventh from left
- Third from right
- None of these