Shortcut Reasoning Tricks & Scoring Part Questions (Day-146):
Dear Readers, Nowadays most of the aspirants are facing huge trouble to increase the overall marks. To score high you need to practice more and more standard questions daily. “Practice does not make perfect, Only Perfect Practice makes perfect”.
Here in Scoring Part we are providing 15 Questions in Puzzle, Sitting Arrangements, 5 Questions in (Inequality, Coding, Alphanumeric, and Syllogism), and total 20 questions in 20 Minutes. By practising these questions regularly you can increase you calculation speed and it will help you to increase you score.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
A, B, C, D, E, F and G are seven members of a family. Each member of the family belongs to a different profession. There is a lawyer, a teacher, a doctor, a singer, an artist, an engineer and a tennis player in the family. All are sitting around a circular table facing the centre of the table.
- No spouse is sitting together.
- In the family, there are four generations and three couples. D’s son is a doctor whose daughter is C, a singer.
- The father of tennis player is not sitting next to any male. E and F belong to the same gender and F, the spinster, is a tennis player.
- A, the eldest person in the family, is a lawyer but the spouse of A is not a teacher.
- The person who is an artist is sitting second to the right of the father of the person who is a singer.
- G, who is son-in-law of the teacher, is an engineer. F is daughter of the engineer. The doctor is second to the right of the person who is a spinster.
- The son-in-law of the doctor is not an immediate neighbour of the tennis player or the doctor.
- What is the relation of A with respect to the Engineer?
- None of these
- Who is the unmarried person in the family?
- Tennis player
- Can’t be determined
- In a certain manner four of the five are alike. Find the odd one out.
- Which of the following statements is true?
- The tennis player is not an immediate neighbour of a male.
- The doctor is a male and son of a teacher.
- The singer is two places away from females.
- B, D and G are male members in the family.
- None is true
- If all the persons are asked to sit in an alphabetical orders, starting from A in an anticlockwise direction, the position of how many will remain unchanged (excluding A)?
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions:
Eight friends Arun, Magesh, Gokul, Lokesh, Raman, Satish, Praveen and Vinoth live on eight different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order. The lowermost floor of the building is numbered 1 and the topmost floor of the building is numbered 8. Each of them uses different models of vivo mobiles viz, Vivo V7 Plus, Vivo Y69, Vivo Y53, Vivo V5s, Vivo Y55s, Vivo Y66, Vivo Y21L and Vivo Y21 but not necessarily in the same order.
The one who uses Vivo Y69 lives on an even-numbered floor but not on the topmost floor. Only one person lives between Satish and the one who uses Vivo Y55s. Only two persons live between Satish and the one who uses Vivo Y69. Neither Raman nor Gokul lives on the first floor. Only one person lives between Gokul and the one who uses Vivo Y53. Arun lives just above Satish. Only two persons live between Raman and Arun. The one who uses Vivo Y55s does not live on floor number one, Magesh lives on an even-numbered floor and just above Gokul. The one who uses Vivo V5s lives on an even numbered floor and lives just above the person who uses Vivo Y21. Gokul does not use Vivo Y55s or Vivo Y21. Only two persons live between the one who uses Vivo Y66 and the one who uses Vivo V7 Plus. Lokesh does not use Vivo Y21L. The one who uses Vivo Y66 does not live on an odd-numbered floor. Vinoth lives just below the one who uses Vivo Y21.
- Who amongst the following stays on the fifth floor?
- None of these
- On which of the following floor does Magesh stay?
- How many persons are there between who uses Vivo Y53 and who uses Vivo V5s?
- Who uses the Vivo Y21?
- One who lives in floor number 5
- One who lives in floor number 3
- Which of the following is wrong as per the given information?
- Raman stays on a floor immediately above the floor on who uses Vivo Y69
- Only one person stay between who uses Vivo V7 Plus and Lokesh
- Satish lives on seventh floor and uses Vivo Y66
- More than two persons living between Praveen and Vinoth
- All statements are true
Directions (11-15): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions.
There are seven doctors – M, N, O, P, Q, R and S – who are doing research in different field viz. Sleep, Obesity, Cancer, Autism, Depression, Plastic Surgery and Drug Abuse but not necessarily in the same order. They take one day rest in a week starting from Monday to Sunday. They like different colours viz. Red, Green, Black, White, Yellow, Violet and Orange but not necessarily in the same order.
N, who likes Violet take rest on the fourth day of the week but he research neither on Sleep nor Drug Abuse. Two doctors take rest between the days on which N and R take rest and neither of them takes rest on the 1st day of the week. There is only one doctor take rest between the days on which M and O takes rest. O does not take rest either on 1st or 3rd day of the week. O likes Green and he researches on Sleep. The one, who researches on Cancer, takes rest on the last day of the week and like Black colour. P does not take rest on the day either immediately before or immediately after the day on which M take rest, who doesn’t like either Yellow or Red or White. S takes rest immediately after O and he likes Red. Q researches on Plastic Surgery and he doesn’t like yellow. M does not research on either Depression or Autism. The one who researches on Obesity takes rest immediately after the day when the one who researches on Sleep takes rest.
Q11. Which of the following combinations is definitely false?
(a)O – Green – Sleep
(b)M – Orange –Drug Abuse
(c)Q – White –Plastic Surgery
(d)R – Green – Sleep
(e)None of these
Q12.Who among the following takes rest on 5th day of the week?
(a)The one who likes Orange
(b)The one who researches on Cancer
(c)The one who researches on Sleep
(d)The one who likes White
(e)None of these
Q13.Who researches on Autism?
(a)The one who likes Violet
(b)The one who likes Orange
(c)The one who likes Yellow
(d)Either the one who likes Yellow or the one who likes Violet
(e)None of these
Q14.If ‘N’ is related to ‘Green’ and ‘S’ is related to ‘Black’ then which of the following is ‘M’ related to?
(e)None of these
Q15.Who researches on Depression?
(a)The one who takes rest on fourth day of the week
(b)The one who researches on the day just before Q
(c)The one who researches on the day just after Q
(d)Can’t be determined
(e)None of these
Directions (16-20): Each of the following questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer.
(a) if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient in answer the question.
(b) if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
(c) if the data in either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
(d) if the data in both the statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
(e) if the data in both the statements I and II are together necessary to answer the question.
Q16. In the code language, what is the code for ‘bad’?
- In the code language, ‘she is bad’ is written as ‘tv sx ca’.
- In the same code language, ‘bad boy’ is written as ‘sx ka’.
Q17. How many children are there in the group?
- Surmai has scored more marks than 12 children in the group.
- Rinki has scored less than Surmai.
Q18. Who among L, N, F, G and Q was the first to reach the Railway Station?
- F reaches before L and G but not before Q who was not the first to reach.
- N reached before F and G and L reached after F.
Q19. How is Manoj related to Sulabh
- Manoj is the only grandson of Sulabh’s father-in-law
- Sulabh has no siblings.
Q20. What is the value of 27#9*6?
- P#Q means divide P by Q.
- A*B means multiply A by B.