Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017:
Dear Readers, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the recruitment notification for the post of Medical Consultant (Part-Time) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration. More Details about this recruitment is given below. Eligible candidates can apply for this post on or before 9th October 2017.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel to fill up 1(One) post (unreserved) of Medical Consultant on contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for dispensary of Reserve Bank of India located at Reserve Bank Officers’ Quarters, 4/277, Tilak Nagar, Kanpur, so as to reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Kanpur – 208001 on or before October 09, 2017 till 05:15 P.M
- Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
- The Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner.
- The applicants having their own private dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 5 Kms. from the dispensary at the aforementioned Officers’ Quarters will be given preference.
- The remuneration of the Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
- The Contract for engagement will be initially for a period of three years subject to review every year, which can be extended on such terms and conditions which are mutually agreeable to both the parties.
- The Reserve Bank of India reserves the right to review the rate of remuneration from time to time and alter the duty hours and location of dispensary at its discretion in case it becomes expedient to suit administrative and operative requirements.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the prescribed format as at Annex I. The application should be sent in a cover superscribed ‘Application for the post of Medical Consultant (Part-Time) on contract basis’
The Reserve Bank of India, Kanpur will be conducting an interview for selection of panel to engage 1 (one) (unreserved) Medical Consultant.