RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020: RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Notification Released Officially!!! Details regarding the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 such as Vacancy, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Salary & Apply Online are given here for your reference. So RPSC aspirants shall check here the complete details of RPSC Recruitment 2020.
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the official notification for the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 for the various Government Colleges across Rajasthan. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the posts from 09 November 2020 and the last date to apply online for the RPSC Assistant Professor recruitment 2020 is 08 December 2020.
A total of 918 vacancies has been declared under the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020. Vacancies for various streams have been released such as Botany, Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Zoology, Economics, English, Hindi, Geography, History, Business Administration, Law, Geology etc.
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Release of Online Application||09 November 2020|
|Online Application Starts||09 November 2020|
|Online Application Ends||08 December 2020|
|Last Date of Application Fee Payment||08 December 2020|
RPSC Assistant Professor 2020: Reopen Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 30-12-2020
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
Below are the subject wise total vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor:
|Textile Dyeing and Painting||1|
|Drawing and Painting||10|
|Home Science (Food Nutrition)||5|
|Home Science (Education Extension)||8|
|Home Science (Home Management)||7|
|Home Science (Child Development)||5|
|Home Science (Clothing Textile)||6|
The Eligibility Criteria for the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 include the age criteria as well as the educational qualification.
The upper age limit and the lower age limit for the Assistant Professor recruitment is as below:
|Lower Age Limit||21|
|Upper Age Limit||40|
Note: There will be age relaxation given to the reserved category students as per the norms of the Government.
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Good academic record means an average of at least 55% marks in three examinations preceding to Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks in graduation and any one of Secondary/High School, Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary or equivalent grades in the point scale wherever grading system is followed without including any grace marks and/or rounding off to make it 55% or 50% as the case may be.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such master’s programs in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Selection Procedure For RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 consists of two stages Written Examination and Interview Round.
1. Written Examination
The Written examination consists of the following papers and the marks allotted and the time duration for the subjects are as shown below:
|I||Subject Concerned with the post||75||3 Hours|
|II||Subject Concerned with the post||75||3 Hours|
|III||General Studies Of Rajasthan||50||2 Hours|
(i) The interview shall carry 24 marks.
(ii) To the extent of three times the total number of vacancies (category wise), the candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as may be fixed by the Commission, shall be called for the interview.
The application fee for the post of Assistant Professor is to be paid online and the online application fees for various categories are as follows:
|General/EWS/OBC/BC (other State Candidates)||Rs. 350/-|
|OBC/BC candidates of Rajasthan State||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ST/PH Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
Steps To Apply Online
Online Application has been started from 09 November 2020 and candidates must apply for the posts before 08 December 2020.
- Click on the apply online link given on the page.
- You will be redirected to the SSO Rajasthan official website.
- On the homepage, you will see an option of Registration.
- On clicking the registration option you can see four options which you can use to register on the website i.e. Jan Aadhaar, Bhamashah, Facebook, Google.
- Use any of the options for registration.
- After you have successfully registered, you will need to log in with the credentials which will be sent to your email ID.
- After login, you will have to fill in your personal, educational, and other details on the consecutive pages.
- Pay the online application fees as per your category and submit the online application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for any future reference.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|RPSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Guidely Official Website||Click Here|
|Guidely Youtube||Click Here|
All the Best