Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these Reasoning Questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
- U denotes ÷, F denotes ×, R denotes +, B denotes –
- Read the statement and answer the conclusion does not logically follow
All Ball is toy
All toys is Wood
No wood is Tree
Some tree is not Green
- Some tree is Green is a possibility
- Some wood is Ball
- Some Toy is Ball
- Some tree is toy
- If SPONE is coded as TMTGN then PLATE is coded as
4.Find odd one
(5-7). Read the Statement carefully and Answer the Question below
A 5 storey Apartment has painted 5 different Colors. They are Yellow, Violet, Blue, Black, and Pink. Ground floor in numbered as 1 and first floor is 2 and so on. The floor painted with Violet colour is middle of the apartment. Yellow colour is between Violet and blue. Top most floor is coloured with Black.
- How many Floors are there between the floors painted with Pink and Blue?
- Which colour was painted below the violet coloured floor?
- What is the color of No. 4 Floor?
8.If MOUTHis coded as ≈∈÷©& and SEEN is coded as ©&&≅, then MOUSE is coded as
I≥K; K<J; L≤K, L<O
- Only I follows
- Only II follow
- Both I and II Follow
- None follows
- A is a Child of B, who is sister of D. D is wife of E. G is son of E. How is A related to G
24÷8+16−8×2 = 3+16-16 =3
All are planets except Titan is a Satellite