Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these Reasoning Questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
- Find odd one out
- If RAIN is coded as 7235 and SUN is coded as 865, then RUIN is Coded as
(3-5) Study the given data carefully and answer the question
5 friends namely M, N, O, P, and Q are sitting in a row of facing north side. Q sits one of the extreme ends of the row. M is 2nd right of Q. P is the immediate neighbor of both M and N.
- Who is sitting immediate right of Q?
- Which of the following pairs sits extreme ends?
- N, M
- Q, N
- O, N
- Who sits 3rd left of P?
- Rearrange the order as dictionary order
- (iv), (iii), (ii), (i)
- (ii), (iv), (i), (iii)
- (ii), (iii), (i), (iv)
- (iii), (ii), (i), (iv)
- Ram pointing to a man in a photo and said, “He is my mother’s mother in law’s only son”. How the man related to ram?
- If Pink is called as Yellow, Yellow is called as Black, Black is called as Red, Red is called as Green, and Green is called as Purple. Then what is the color of Leaf?
With the electoral victory last month, 64-year-old President RecepTayyipErdoğan created history by becoming the longest serving ruler of Turkey.
a. No one in the history of Turkey Political could serve aslong as him as president of this country.
b. Hereafter also no one cannot serve as long as the president of country
- Only A inferred
- Only B inferred
- Both Inferred
- None Inferred
- Find odd one out
All are monsoon Except Cloudy
Fabulous > Factor > Famous> Fantasy
Green is the color of Leaf; Green is called as Purple.
We could not say surely about future happenings so A only Inferred from above statement.
5^2 + 1 = 26
4^2 + 1 = 17
15 ^ 2 – 1 = 224
7^2 + 1 = 50