Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these Reasoning Questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3029]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
1) Choose the correct alternative that willcontinue the same pattern and replace thequestion mark in the Series given below:
AZ, CX, FU,?
2) Choose the odd one that does not belongto the group
3) Which of the following conclusion does not follow the statement?
All monkeys is Donkey
Some Monkey is Horse
No horse is Cow
a) Some Donkey is Horse
b) Some horse is Monkey
c) Some Donkey is Monkey
d) Some Cow is Monkey
4) Preeti is taller than Susi. Himath is taller than Peerti. Kartiis taller than Sabita but shorter than Susi. Who is the tallest?
5) D is mother in law of F. G is son of D. D has one son and one daughter. A is paternal aunt of P, who is Son of G. How is P related to D?
b) Grand Son
c) Can’t be determine
d) Grand daughter
6) D is mother in law of F. G is son of D. D has one son and one daughter. A is paternal aunt of P, who is Son of G. How is A related to F?
b) Sister in law
Direction : (7 – 10)
In certain code language, “Real was Imagine View” is coded as “4751” “Imagine was story dream”is coded as “7264 ”, and “ “real story was imagine”is coded as “5724 ”
- How real can be coded in that code language?
8) Which word is coded as 6 in that code?
d) Either a) or b)
9) How “Imagine” can be coded as in code language?
10) How can be “Hallucination was imagine” written in code language?
d) Can’t be determine
1). Answer: c)
2). Answer: a)
Sand is not part of tree.
3). Answer: d)
4). Answer: b)
Himath>Preeti> Susi >Karti>Sabita.
5). Answer: b)
6). Answer: b)
7). Answer: d)
8). Answer: b)
9). Answer: b)
10). Answer: c)