Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these Reasoning Questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3159]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
1) Find the different alternatives among the given alternatives
2) Which of the following expression does not follow the statement K < P ≤ T ≤ R = S ≥ O?
a) K < T
b) S ≥ P
c) O > R
d) O ≥ R
3) In certain code “WORD is return as ZLUA”, PROUD is coded as “SORRG” and CANDLE is coded as
4) Hema is sister of Mahesh and daughter of Meena. Mahesh is the son of Govind. How is Govind related to Heema?
a) Grand father
5) Hema is sister of Mahesh and daughter of Meena. Mahesh is the son of Govind. If Govind is Brother of Jamal, then how is Heema related to Jamal?
b) Sister in law
Direction: (6 – 10) Read the following instruction carefully and answer the following question
Five friends H, K, P, R and S are sitting a row facing north and they like Ice cream, cool drinks, Cookies, Chocolate and Chat items not necessary in same order.
P sits middle of the row and he does not like cookies and chocolates. H like chat items to have and sits second right of P. S and R are sitting adjacent to each other and One who like ice cream sits immediate left of P. S does not like Ice cream and cookies.
6) Who is sitting second right of one who like Chocolate?
b) One who like Cool drinks
d) Both b) and c)
7) Who is sitting end of the row?
a) S and R
b) H and S
c) R and P
d) S and P
8) One who like Chat item is sitting which of the position in the row?
a) Left end of the row
b) Right end of the row
c) Immediate left of K
d) Immediate right of P
9) Which of the following statement false about P?
a) P sits second right of H
b) P like cool drinks
c) R and K is immediate neighbour of P
d) P sits second right of S
10) Which of the following is in incorrect match?
a) K – cookies
b) H – Cookies
c) S – Chocolate
d) R – Ice cream
1). Answer: c)
All other words having two vowels except Dump consist of only one vowel.
2). Answer: c)
3). Answer: a)
4). Answer: c)
5). Answer: c)
Direction: (6 10)
6). Answer: d)
7). Answer: b)
8). Answer: b)
9). Answer: a)
10). Answer: b)