RRB ALP Application Form: The RRB conducts the ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot) exam to recruit Assistant Loco Pilot and RRB Technician into the Indian Railways. The RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) ALP 2020 exam is yet to be conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board, The tentative Date for RRB ALP Notification 2020 is December 2020
After the RRB ALP Official Notification is released, the candidates eager to fill their RRB ALP Application form must know the mandatory Prerequisites for filling their form, In this page we will provide you with the Step wise details and guidelines for filling your RRB ALP Application Form.
RRB ALP Notification Dates and Updates
The following Table contains the Tentative Notification Dates and Exam Updates of the RRB ALP as provided by the Railway Recruitment Board of India
|RRB ALP Conducting Body||RRB(Railway Recruitment Board)|
|RRB Official Website||www.indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRB ALP Online Registration Mode||Online Mode|
|RRB ALP 2020 Notification Release||December 2020(Tentative)|
|RRB ALP Application form will be open for||20 Days|
|RRB ALP Admit Card Release||10 days prior to the Exam|
|RRB ALP 2020 Exam Date||To be Updated|
RRB ALP Application Form Region Wise Link
The following table contains the Region wise link of the Official Website through which candidates have to fill their Online Application Fees
|RRB Zone||Official Regional Website|
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Ahmedabad|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Ajmer|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Allahabad|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Bangalore|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Bhopal|
|RRB Bhubaneshwar||RRB Bhubaneshwar|
|RRB Bilaspur||RRB Bilaspur|
|RRB Chandigarh||RRB Chandigarh|
|RRB Chennai||RRB Chennai|
|RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Gorakhpur|
|RRB Guwahati||RRB Guwahati|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar||RRB Jammu Srinagar|
|RRB Kolkata||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Malda||RRB Malda|
|RRB Mumbai||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||RRB Muzaffarpur|
|RRB Patna||RRB Patna|
|RRB Ranchi||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Secunderabad||RRB Secunderabad|
|RRB Siliguri||RRB Siliguri|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||RRB Thiruvananthapuram|
RRB ALP Application Form – Mandatory things
The following are the prerequisite items required by the candidates to have with them while filling the RRB ALP Application Form – Online Registration:-
- Valid Mobile Number and email Address
- Candidates should have their 12 Digit Aadhar Card
- Scanned Images of the Candidates passport photograph and Signature
- Scanned Image of Caste Certificate for SC/ST Candidates
- Details for Online Payment
RRB ALP Application Form:- Step Wise Details
The following are the Steps to be followed by the candidates for RRB ALP Application Form:-
Step 1:- Online Registration of RRB ALP Application
- Candidates should Visit RRB Official Website and Click on ‘Apply Now’ to begin their online Registration Process
- Now the Candidates have to provide their Name, Phone Number, email Address, Date of Birth and Category etc.
- The Phone number and email address as given by the candidates is then validated for activating RRB ALP Online Application Registration
- After the Registration of the candidates is complete, they are provided with their Registration Number which candidates need to save for future reference
Step 2:- RRB ALP Application form
- Candidates now have to fill their Online Application to complete their Registration Process
- Now the candidates need to fill their personal details, Educational Details, Post Preference etc.
- Candidates than need to select their preferred Language of the exam
- Candidates than need to upload their recently scanned Passport Size Photograph, Signature, SC/ST Caste Certificate
- The Scanned documents should be according to the the following guidelines as provided by the RRB
|Photograph||3.5cm X 3.5cm||Jpeg or jpg||20-50 KB|
|Signature||3.5cm X 3.5cm||Jpeg or jpg||20-50 KB|
|Caste Certificate||—||Jpeg or jpg||50-100 KB|
Step 3:-Payment of Online Application Fees
- The last step for RRB ALP Application form Registration is online Payment of Application fees, which can be paid through both Online and offline methods
- Candidates can pay online fees through the online mode by using Debit/ Credit card, or Net Banking
- The Application Fees can also be paid by offline mode using SBI e-Challan and Post Office Challan
- Candidates must be careful in filling their Debit/Credit Card details, and save the copy of receipt of Payment for future reference
- At last a final Page of RRB ALP Confirmation page is generated, which should be saved for future reference
RRB ALP Application Registration fees
The following table consists the category wise Registration fees for RRB ALP Application Form:-
|OBC, ST, SC/ Ex-Serviceman/PWD||Male||₹250/-|
|OBC, ST, General, SC/Ex-Serviceman/PWD||Female/Transgender||₹250/-|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the Essential Requirements for filling the RRB ALP Application Form?
Ans. Candidates should have a valid Mobile Number, email address and candidates should have 12 Digit Aadhar Card number.
Q2. What is the password for RRB ALP Login?
Ans. The Password for RRB ALP Login is the Candidates respective Date of Birth i.e. dd/mm/yy.
Q3. What is the Age Limit for applying for RRB ALP Application?
Ans. The Candidates applying for RRB ALP should be between 18 to 28 years of age.
Q4. From where can I fill the Online Application form for RRB ALP?
Ans. Candidates can fill RRB ALP Application form, from the respective Regional Website of their RRB Zones, provided in the table given above.
Q5. Are there any Qualifying marks for RRB ALP CBT(Computer Based Test)?
Ans. Yes, there are Qualifying marks for RRB ALP CBT, which every candidate has to obtain to qualify RRB ALP Computer Based Test.