Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- Which of the following is the important port of Indus Civilization?
- Which state launched the Kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation Project (KLIP)?
- West Bengal
- Andhra Pradesh
- What is the rank of India in Global Peace Index?
- Who is the author of the book “Kavitawali”?
- Which year Battle of Chausa took place?
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA)passed in the year
- First Factory of Cotton in India established in 1818 at_______
- Asia’s Oldest Stock exchange was _________
- Bombay Stock Exchange
- Beijing Stock Exchange
- Ahmadabad Stock Exchange
- Calcutta Stock Exchange
- The First Finance Commission was constituted under chairmanship of ________
- K C Neogi
- R Chelliah
- K L Rekhi
- C Rangarajan
- Unit Trust of India is established in the year
Lothal one of the most prominent cities of the ancient Indus Valley Civilization, located in the Bhal region of the modern state of Gujarat.
Lothal, which means ‘The City of Dead’, is an old city dating back to the 4,400-year-old Harappan civilization and one of the few known ports on an ocean.
Kaleshwaram Lift Irrigation Project (KLIP) in Telangana has received the approval of Technical Advisory Committee of the Union govt in Delhi.
India ranked 137 in Global Peace Index
Tulsidas was a realized soul and saint, poet, often called reformer and philosopher from RamanandiSampradaya, in the lineage of JagadguruRamanandacharya renowned for his devotion to the Lord Shri Rama.
The Battle of Chausa was a notable military engagement between the Mughal emperor, Humayun, and the Afghan, Sher Shah Suri. It was fought on 26 June 1539 at Chausa, 10 miles southwest of Buxar in modern-day Bihar, India.
National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005, is an Indian labour law and social security measure that aims to guarantee the ‘right to work’.
The first Indian cotton cloth mill was established in 1818 at Fort Gloaster near Kolkata.
The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) is an Indian stock exchange located at Dalal Street, Mumbai (formerly Bombay). Established in 1875, the BSE (formerly known as Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.) is Asia’s first stock exchange.
The First Finance Commission of India was appointed in 1951, for the period 1952-57 by the chairmanShri K. C. Neogy
The Government of India made a financial set up i.e. ‘The Unit Trust ofIndia’ by passing special Unit Trust of India Act 1963, on 1st of February1964