Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- ____________ is the tributaries of Lake Victoria
- Chang Jiang
- Huang He
- Warangal Gate built by which of the following dynasty
- Mughal dynasty
- Kakatiya dynasty
- Mewar dynasty
- Chauhan dynasty
- Timur invaded India in the year of _______
- Sivalik Hills is situated in which of the following State of India?
- Uttar Pradesh
- The date of 26 January was chosen to commemorate the PurnaSwaraj declaration of independence of which year?
- Who is the First permanent president of Constituent Assembly?
- Rajendra Prasad
- B R Ambedkar
- Frank Anthony
- Member ofRajyasabha members cannot be more than ________
- Who is the first transgender Lawyer of India?
- Sathya Sharmila
- Ravi thapar
- Which of the following article defines about state emergency?
- What is the state animal of Karnataka?
Nile is the Tributaries of Lake Victoria, Africa
Timur, the founder of the Timurid Dynasty, was the conqueror of Western, South and Central Asia in the 14th century.
The Sivalik Hills is a mountain range of the outer Himalayas. It is about 2,400 km (1,500 mi) long enclosing an area that starts almost from the Indus and ends close to the Brahmaputra, with a gap of about 90 kilometres (56 mi) between the Teesta and Raidak rivers in Assam.
The date of 26 January was chosen to commemorate the PurnaSwaraj declaration of independence of 1930.
Transgender community, SathyasriSharmila became the first transgender lawyer of India.
Article 355 Duty of the Union to protect States against external aggression and internal disturbance it shall be the duty of the Union to protect every State against external aggression and internal disturbance and to ensure that the government of every State is carried on in accordance with the provisions of this Constitution.
The Indian elephant is one of three recognized subspecies of the Asian elephant and native to mainland Asia.