Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- ___________ period has been described as the Golden Age of Indian history.
- Maurya dynasty
- Gupta Dynastry
- Haryanka Dynasty
- Who has sent Muhammad bin Qasim to expedite Balochistan and Sindh in 711?
- Umayyad caliph
- Malik Kafur
- Mahmud of Ghazni
- Who is ChaitanyaMahaprabhu?
- social reformer
- Hindu monk
- Both (b) and (c)
- By which date,Queen Victoriadeclared that thereafter India would be governed by and in the name of the British Monarch through a Secretary of State
- November 1, 1852
- November 1, 1854
- November 1, 1856
- November 1, 1858
- Who is the Present UPSC Chairman?
- David R. Syiemlieh
- Deepak Gupta
- Hargobind Khorana is a Nobel Laureate of which of the following field?
- The book AbhijanamShakuntalam is written by
- Sri Harsha
8.Madhubani Painting is famous for which of the following state?
- Tamil Nadu
- The first Municipal Corporation was set-up in the former Presidency Town of _______
- Which of the following rivers is not the tributary of Ganga?
- The Ghaghra
- The Gandak
- The Subansiri
- The Mahananda
The period between the 4th century and 6th century AD is known as the Golden Age of India because of the large achievements Indians made in the fields of mathematics, astronomy, sculpting and painting during the Gupta Empire.
The Umayyad caliph in Damascus sent an expedition to Baluchistan and Sindh in 711 led by Muhammad bin Qasim. He captured Sindh and Multan.
ChaitanyaMahaprabhu was an ascetic Hindu monk and social reformer in 16th century Bengal. A great proponent of loving devotion for God, bhakti yoga, Chaitanya worshiped the Lord in the form of Krishna.
Queen Victoria’s Proclamation of November 1, 1858 declared that thereafter India would be governed by and in the name of the British Monarch through a Secretary of State.
Hargobind Khorana was awarded the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1968. Of Indian origin, Dr Khorana was born in Raipur, Punjab (now in Pakistan).
Abhijnanasakuntalam was written by Kalidasa. AbhijnanaShakuntalam is considered as the masterpiece of Kalidasa’s works.
Madhubani painting, also referred to as Mithila Art (as it flourishes in the Mithila region of Bihar), is characterized by line drawings filled in by bright colours and contrasts or patterns.
The first Municipal Corporation was set-up in the former Presidency Town of Madras in 1688; and was followed by similar corporations in the then Bombay and Calcutta in 1726.
The Yamuna, the Ramganga, the Ghaghra, the Gandak, the Kosi, the Mahananda and the Sone are the important tributaries of the Ganga.