Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- Which of the following article that describes Union of states?
- Article 1
- Article 2
- Article 3
- Article 4
- Who can nominate Anglo Indians in loksabha?
- Prime Minister
- Chief Justice of India
- Speaker of Loksabha
- National Investigation Agency is formed in the year of
- LalBahadurShastri National Academy of Administration is located in
- Wealth Tax Act that provides for the levying of wealth tax on an individual, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) or company was enforced in the year of ______
- How much amount will be allotted for Operation green project in union budget 2018?
- 1000 cr
- 500 cr
- 1250 cr
- 1450 cr
- The Book “Two Lives” Written by
- R K narayan
- Anita Desai
- ___________ is world’s largest solar power project
- Kadapa in Andhra Pradesh
- Kamuthi in Tamil Nadu
- Pavagada in Karnataka
- Eduki in Kerala
- Which of the following is not matched correctly
- Rashtrakuta Dynasty – 753 to 983 CE
- GurjaraPratiharas – 700 AD – 1100 AD
- BadamiChalukya – 600 AD – 800 AD
- The Chauhans– 700AD -1200AD
- Who has completed the splendid structure of the QutubMinar?
- Muhammad Bin Tughlaq
Article 1 in the Constitution states that India, that is Bharat, shall be a Union of States. The territory of India shall consist of: The territories of the states, The Union territories and any territory that may be acquired.
The president can nominate 2 members to loksabha. Anglo-Indians are the only community that has its own representatives nominated to the Lok Sabha (Lower House) in India’s Parliament.
The Agency came into existence with the enactment of the National Investigation Agency Act 2008 by the Parliament of India on 31 December 2008.
NIA was created after the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks as need for a central agency to combat terrorism was realised. The conviction rate of this anti-terrorism agency is currently 95 per cent as it has managed to convict 167 accused in the 185 cases registered by it since its inception.
The LalBahadurShastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) is a research and training institute on public policy and public administration in India. Operated by India’s Union Government, LBSNAA is located in the remote town of Mussoorie, Uttarakhand in the foothills of the Himalayas
The Wealth Tax Act, 1957 was an Act of the Parliament of India that provides for the levying of wealth tax on an individual, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) or company. The wealth tax was levied on the net wealth owned by a person on a valuation date, i.e., 31 March of every year.
The Finance Minister ArunJaitley has announced Operation Green on the lines of Operation Flood for enhancing the production of tomato, onion and potatoes. A sum of Rs 500 crore has been allocated for this new measure.
Two Lives authored by Vikramseth
With a 648 MW capacity, the power plant in Kamuthi in Tamil Nadu in India is the largest solar power plant on the whole planet.
The BadamiChalukya architecture was a temple building idiom that evolved in the 500 AD – 800 AD centuries in the Malaprabha river basin.
Shams-ud-din Iltutmish was one of the most powerful Sultan of Slave Dynasty.He is credited for completing the splendid structure of the QutubMinar. He died in 1236 A.D.