Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 2906]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development was established for development of rural areas on which year
2) Suez Canal is located between the regions of ____
a) Mediterranean sea to red sea
b) Pacific Ocean with Atlantic Ocean
c) Atlantic Ocean to Great Lakes
d) North Sea to Baltic Sea
3) Which of the following is called China’s Sorrow?
b) Hwang Ho
4) Which branch of natural science which deals with the study of processes and patterns in the natural environment?
5) In India, Indian standard time passes through which of the following city?
6) Kunchikal waterfalls located in ___________
c) Tamil nadu
7) Which of the following article deals with amendment of constitution?
a) Article 386
b) Article 376
c) Article 368
d) Article 367
8) Buying and selling of Government bonds by the Federal Reserve is called _________
a) Progressive Rate
b) Velocity of money
c) Open market Operations
9) Which of the following year is known as “year of the Great Divide”?
10) Under which article, the president of India dissolves the house of the people as per the procedure fixed by the constitution?
a) Article 90
b) Article 85
c) Article 36
d) Article 345
1). Answer: c)
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development was established for development of rural areas on 12 July 1982 by recommendation of the Shivaraman Committee.
2). Answer: a)
The Suez Canal is an artificial sea-level waterway in Egypt, connecting the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea through the Isthmus of Suez.
3). Answer: b)
Huang Ho is called China’s sorrow because of frequent devastating floods, largely due to the elevated river bed in its lower course, have earned it the nickname “China’s Sorrow”.
4). Answer: d)
Physical geography is one of the two major sub-fields of geography. Physical geography is that branch of natural science which deals with the study of processes and patterns in the natural environments.
5). Answer: b)
Indian Standard Time calculates on the basis of 82.5° E longitude, just west of the town of Mirzapur, near Allahabad in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
6). Answer: d)
Kunchikal Falls is located Nidagodu village near Masthikatte in Shimoga district of state Karnataka.
7). Answer: c)
Part-xx Article 368 (1) of the Constitution of India grants constituent power to make formal amendments and empowers Parliament to amend the Constitution by way of addition, variation or repeal of any provision according to the procedure lay down therein, which is different from the procedure for ordinary legislation.
8). Answer: c)
Open market operations (OMO) refer to the buying and selling of government securities in the open market in order to expand or contract the amount of money in the banking system.
9). Answer: c)
The year 1921 is a “year of the great divide” in the demographic history of India when mortality started to decline leading to acceleration in the rate of population growth.
10). Answer: b)
Article 85 of Constitution of India – Sessions of Parliament, prorogation and dissolution.