Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3005]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- Under the leadership of which emperor, the Mauryan Dynasty expanded to include most of the Indian subcontinent?
2) __________ is the amount of incoming solar radiation on the Earth.
a) Solar insolation
b) Summer solstice
c) Tropic of Cancer
d) Tropic of Capricorn
3) Which of the following king known as DevanampiyaPiyadasi (“the beloved of the gods and of beautiful looks”)?
c) Dhana Nanda
4) Komodo National Park located in which of the following country?
5) Biographers study the geographic distribution of plants and animals on the earth in the subject known as __________
b) Political geography
c) Military Geography
d) Population geography
6) Which of the following term explores the ice of the earth, especially glaciers and ice sheets?
d) None of these
7) The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India is an authority, established by of the Constitution of India?
a) Article 142
b) Article 144
c) Article 146
d) Article 148
8) Where is the head quarters of United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) located?
d) New York
9) When the title of Viceroy was abolished in India under British rule?
10) If an economy is in equilibrium at the point where plans to save and to invent are equal, then government expenditure must be.
(c) Larger than government income
(d) Equal to government income
1). Answer: c)
Under the leadership of Ashoka, the Mauryan Dynasty expanded to include most of the Indian subcontinent, the first empire to do so.
2). Answer: a)
Solar insolation is the amount of incoming solar radiation on the Earth. It varies over the Earth’s surface based on the amount of direct sunlight hitting the equator and tropics and spreads north or south from there.
3). Answer: a)
The most famous and successful of the Mauryan emperors was Bindusara’s son Asoka, also spelled Ashoka, and known as DevanampiyaPiyadasi (“the beloved of the gods and of beautiful looks”).
4). Answer: c)
Komodo National Park is a national park in Indonesia located within the Lesser Sunda Islands in the border region between the provinces of East Nusa Tenggara and West Nusa Tenggara.
5). Answer: a)
6). Answer: c)
The cryosphere is those portions of Earth’s surface where water is in solid form, including sea ice, lake ice, river ice, snow cover, glaciers, ice caps, ice sheets, and frozen ground. Thus, there is a wide overlap with the hydrosphere.
7). Answer: d)
The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India is an authority, established by Article 148 of the Constitution of India, which audits all receipts and expenditure of the Government of India and the state governments, including those of bodies and authorities substantially financed by the government.
8). Answer: d)
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is a United Nations (UN) program headquartered in New York City that provides humanitarian and developmental assistance to children and mothers in developing countries. It is a member of the United Nations Development Group.
9). Answer: c)
Upon independence in August 1947, the title of Viceroy was abolished. The representative of the British Sovereign became known once again as the Governor-General. C. Rajagopalachari became the only Indian Governor-General.
10). Answer: d)
In economics, economic equilibrium is a state where economic forces such as supply and demand are balanced and in the absence of external influences the (equilibrium) values of economic variables will not change.