Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) Who is considered the father of sitar and tabla?
c) Amir khusuru
2) Who was the first woman astronaut in the world?
a) Betty Miller
b) Valentina Tereshkova
c) Jerrie Mock
3) The Eat Right Movement is launched by which of the following Organization?
b) Ministry of food safety
d) None of these
4) The GST day is observed in which of the following date?
a) June 30
b) July 1
c) July 3
d) July 2
5) What can be the maximum interval between two sessions of parliament?
a) 4 months
b) 2 months
c) 6 months
d) 3 months
6) Age of a candidate to contest in parliamentary election should not be lesser than
a) 25 years
b) 40 years
c) 35 years
d) 18 years
7) Which of the following state to host 67th plenary meeting of North eastern council(NEC)?
b) Arunachal Pradesh
8) krishna Deva Raya was belongs to which of the dynasty?
a) Bahmani Kingdom
b) The Aravidu Dynasty
c) The Tuluva Dynasty
d) The Saluva Dynasty
9) The battle of Chausa took place in which of the year?
10) Who is known as the Napoleon of India?
b) Chengiz Khan
c) Samudra Gupta
1) Answer: c)
3) Answer: c)
FSSAI Launches ‘The Eat Right Movement’ to Fight Lifestyle Diseases. The goal of the ‘The Eat Right Movement” is to improve public health in India and to combat negative nutritional trends in consumers, so as to fight lifestyle diseases.
4) Answer: b)
The government will celebrate July 1, 2018, as ‘GST Day’ to mark the first anniversary of the new indirect tax regime.
5) Answer: c)
A session is the period between the commencement of the house sitting and prorogation, dissolution or end of normal term. The maximum gap between two sittings should not be more than 6 months. That means, The parliament should meet at least twice a year.
6) Answer: a)
Article 84 (b) of Constitution of India provides that the minimum age for becoming a candidate for LokSabha election shall be 25 years.
7) Answer: a)
The 67th plenary meeting of North Eastern Council (NEC) has started at Shillong in Meghalaya on 9th of July, which was chaired by Union Home Minister.
8) Answer: c)
Krishnadevaraya was an emperor of the Vijayanagara Empire who reigned from 1509–1529. He is the third ruler of the Tuluva Dynasty. Presiding over the empire at its zenith, he is regarded as an icon by many Indians.
9) Answer: b)
10) Answer: c)
Samudragupta of the Gupta dynasty is known as the Napoleon of India.