Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3155]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) Which of the following sea fall into the Arabian Sea?
2) Akal Wood Fossil Park is situated in which of the following state?
c) West Bengal
d) Madhya Pradesh
3) National Disaster Management Authority, abbreviated as NDMA is an agency of which of the following ministry?
a) Ministry of Disaster management
b) Ministry of Home Affairs
c) Ministry of Finance
d) Ministry of Culture
4) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy is situated in which of the following city?
5) Who is the chairman of UIDAI?
a) J. Satyanarayana
b) Kumar Jain
c) Ajay Panday
d) Rajnish kumar
6) What is capital of Maldives?
7) Which of the following product Awarded “Marketer of the year” by International Advertising Association of India?
8) Bhartruhari Mahtab is related to which of the following field?
a) Film industry
b) Social Activist
9) Name the India’s first in-phone tourism guide, and mobile application.
a) Go where you want
b) Go Whats That
c) Happy voyage
d) None of these
10) Which of the following place to held Asian Athletics Championships 2019?
a) Lima, Peru
b) Doha, Qatar
c) Paris, France
d) Mascow, Russia
1). Answer: c)
2). Answer: a)
Akal Wood Fossil Park is a National Geological Monument of India located in Jaisalmer district, Rajasthan.
3). Answer: b)
National Disaster Management Authority, abbreviated as NDMA is an agency of the Ministry of Home Affairs whose primary purpose is to coordinate response to natural or man-made disasters and for capacity-building in disaster resiliency and crisis response.
4). Answer: c)
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) is the Indian national institute for training of Indian Police Service (IPS) officers before they are sent to their respective state cadres to carry out their duties. The academy is in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
5). Answer: a)
Satyanarayana is the current Chairman of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the nodal agency of Government of India for implementing Aadhaar.
6). Answer: b)
Malé is the capital city of the Maldives.
7). Answer: c)
Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. (GCMMF), the marketers of the popular Amul brand of milk and dairy products, was awarded the ‘Marketer of the Year’ award by the International Advertising Association of India (IAAI).
8). Answer: c)
BJD’s MP from Cuttack, Bhartruhari Mahtab, received the Best Parliamentarian award for the year 2017 from President Ram Nath Kovind.
9). Answer: b)
Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship inaugurated India’s first in-phone guide- “Go Whats That”
10). Answer: b)
The 2019 Asian Athletics Championships will be the 23rd edition of the Asian Athletics Championships. It is scheduled to be held in Doha, Qatar.