Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3168]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) World economic forum is located on ____________
a) Paris, France
b) Cologny, Switzerland
c) Manila, Philippines
d) Geneva, Switzerland
2) The abbreviation of T in NITI Aagoy is
3) Navjot Singh Sidhu is a __________________
a) Indian politician
b) Television personality
d) All of the above
4) Which of the following bank as received a RBI nod for opening wholly owned Branch in India?
a) State bank of Singapore
b) State Bank of Omen
c) State Bank of Mauritius
d) State Bank of Malaysia
5) When the National Highway authority of India act was passed?
6) The Abdul Kalam Island is situated in which of the following state?
c) Tamil nadu
7) Who is the winner of 6th Hungarian Formula 1 Grand Prix?
a) Daniel Ricciardo
b) Sebastian Vettel
c) Lewis Hamilton
d) Max Verstappen
8) What is the capital of Lebanon?
9) First postage Stamp was designed and prepared in the year of
10) In Parliament, Termination of a sitting of the House without any definite date being fixed for the next sitting is knows as
a) Draw of lo
b) Calling Attention
c) Adjournment of Debate
d) Adjournment sine die
1). Answer: b)
The World Economic Forum is a Swiss nonprofit foundation, based in Cologny, Geneva, Switzerland.
2). Answer: c)
The National Institution for Transforming India, also called NITI Aayog, was formed via a resolution of the Union Cabinet on January 1, 2015.
3). Answer: d)
Navjot Singh Sidhu is an Indian politician, television personality and former cricketer. He currently serves as the Minister of Local Government, Tourism, Cultural Affairs, and Museums of the State of Punjab.
4). Answer: c)
State Bank of Mauritius (SBM) has secured approval from the Reserve Bank of India to open a wholly-owned subsidiary in the country. The approval makes SBM the first foreign banking institution to receive the licence to launch a local subsidiary.
5). Answer: d)
The NHAI was created through the promulgation of the National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988. Section 16(1) of the Act states that the function of NHAI is to develop, maintain and manage the national highways and any other highways vested in, or entrusted to, it by the Government of India.
6). Answer: d)
Dr. Abdul Kalam Island, formerly known as Wheeler Island, is an island off the coast of Odisha, India.
7). Answer: c)
Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton of Britain (Mercedes) won the Hungarian Grand Prix for the sixth time of his career.
8). Answer: a)
Beirut is the capital and largest city of Lebanon.
9). Answer: c)
First Postage Stamp was designed and prepared by Survey of India (SOI) in 1854.
10). Answer: d)
Adjournment sine die means “without assigning a day for a further meeting or hearing”. To adjourn an assembly sine die is to adjourn it for an indefinite period.