Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 3214]
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
1) The Hambantota Port is situated in which country?
b) Sri lanka
2) Defence India Startup Challenge is an initiative by Defence Innovation Organization in which of the following palce?
d) New Delhi
3) National handloom day is observed in _________
a) August 10
b) August 5
c) August 7
d) August 12
4) Whit which of the following nation India has practise Joint military exercise maître 2018?
5) Who is the CEO of Bank of Baroda?
a) Suresh N Patel
b) P.S. Jayakumar
d) Rakesh Sharma
6) Who is author of the book “My music my life”?
a) Ravi Shankar
b) Mark Tully
7) Name the RBI Governor who served the longest period in the RBI.
a) Manmohan Singh
b) Amitabh Ghosh
c) Mr. B. P. Kanungo
d) Benegal Rama Rao
8) Indian council act was passed in the year of
9) Who became the King of Tuluva Dynasty after the assassination of ImmadiNarasimha?
d) Krishna Deva Raya
10) Which of the following foreign travellers visited in the court of Harihara I?
b) Nicolo de Conti
d) Domingo Paes
1). Answer: b)
The Hambantota Port is a maritime port in Hambantota, Sri Lanka.
2). Answer: b)
Defence Minister NirmalaSitharamanhas unveiled the Defence India Startup Challenge, an initiative to tap startups for finding safe and futuristic Indian solutions to critical needs of the three Armed Forces.
3). Answer: c)
The National Handloom Day is being observed every year on 7 August to honour the handloom weavers in the country.
4). Answer: c)
Joint military exercise Maitree 2018 between Indian Army and Royal Thai Army was conducted in Thailand from 6 to 19 August 2018.
5). Answer: b)
P.S. Jayakumar is MD and CEO of Bank of Baroda
6). Answer: a)
My music my life is a autobiography of singer Ravi Shankar.
7). Answer: d)
Sir Benegal Rama Rau was the fourth Governor of the RBI and served as Governor from July 1949 to January 1957. He was the longest serving Governor of the RBI.
8). Answer: d)
Indian Council Act of 1861was institutionalized to serve the necessities of cooperation of Indians in the administration of the country.
9). Answer: b)
SaluvaNarasimha Deva Raya (r. 1485–1491 CE) was an emperor of the Vijayanagara Empire. After the death of Virupaksha Raya II and arrival of Prauda Deva Raya as the new monarch of Vijayanagar, the empire
10). Answer: a)
IbnBatuta has left account of Harihara-I and Bahamani kingdom