Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- __________ is a colorless flammable gas with a faint “sweet and musky” odour when pure.
- Fluorosis affects which part of the body?
- Who is the inventor of Magnetometer?
- Hans Lippershey
- Rufus Porter
- Antonio Lavoisier
- Sheldon Breiner
- _______ surveys can be useful in defining magnetic anomalies which represent ore (direct detection)?
- Magnetic survey
- Microelectromechanical systems
- The left half and the right half of the heart is divided by a wall is called ________
- __________ refers to cells that line the interior surface of blood vessels and lymphatic vessels
- __________ is the science of sound?
- Scientific formulae of Titanium Dioxide
- _______ isthe founder of modern geochemistry
- Alfred Wegener
- Georgius Agricola
- G. Evelyn Hutchinson
- ________goitre is caused by the collection of fluid in the orbital fatty tissue.
Ethylene is a hydrocarbon which has the formula C ₂H ₄ or H₂C=CH₂.
Fluorosis is a cosmetic condition that affects the teeth. It’s caused by overexposure to fluoride during the first eight years of life. This is the time when most permanent teeth are being formed. After the teeth come in, the teeth of those affected by fluorosis may appear mildly discolored.
A magnetometer is an instrument that measures magnetism—either the magnetization of a magnetic material like a ferromagnet, or the direction, strength, or relative change of a magnetic field at a particular location.
A magnetometer is an instrument that measures magnetism—either the magnetization of a magnetic material like a ferromagnet, or the direction, strength, or relative change of a magnetic field at a particular location. A compass is a simple type of magnetometer, one that measures the direction of an ambient magnetic field.
An internal wall of tissue divides the right and left sides of your heart. This wall is called the septum.
Acoustics is the branch of physics that deals with the study of all mechanical waves in gases, liquids, and solids including topics such as vibration, sound, ultrasound and infrasound.
Titanium dioxide, also known as titanium (IV) oxide or titania, is the naturally occurring oxide of titanium, chemical formula TiO₂. When used as a pigment, it is called titanium white.
Victor Moritz Goldschmidt was a Norwegian mineralogist considered (together with Vladimir Vernadsky) to be the founder of modern geochemistry and crystal chemistry, developer of the Goldschmidt Classification of elements.
The protrusion of the eyeballs—proptosis—in exophthalmic goitre is caused by the collection of fluid in the orbital fatty tissue.