Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- Which section of DNA provides information for one protein?
- Homologous organ have
- Same structure, same function
- Different structure, different function
- Same structure, different function
- different structure, same function
- Which of the following is a green house gas?
- Nitrogen dioxide
- Sulphur dioxide
- Carbon dioxide
- Carbon monoxide
- Narmada bachaoandolan was to
- Clean narmada
- Expand narmada
- Save narmada
- None of above
- Which of the following is terrestrial ecosystem?
- A natural forest
- A lake
- A pond
- An aquarium
- Blood consist of what fluid medium?
- All of these
7.The enzyme which is present in mouth is called
- salivary enzyme
- The energy which is stored in food that we eat is only released in cells of body by process of
- At a particular instant, the acceleration of a body is called
- instantaneous acceleration
- instantaneous velocity
- instantaneous displacement
- instantaneous speed
- The magnitude of the displacement from initial position to final position is the
- Straight line
- Curved line
- Total distance
The order of these pairs of bases along the DNA molecule codes for all the different proteins. A section of DNA that codes for one particular protein is called a gene. Each chromosome contains thousands of different genes. The genetic code of the DNA always remains safe inside the nucleus.
Organs such as bat’s wing, wings of birds, seal’s flipper, forelimb of a horse, and human arm have a common underlying anatomy that was present in their last common ancestors; therefore their forelimbs are homologous organs. A homologous organ, system, or body part that shares a common ancestry in multiple organisms.
A greenhouse gas is a gas in an atmosphere that absorbs and emits radiant energy within the thermal infrared range. This process is the fundamental cause of the greenhouse effect.
These NGOs allied in 1989 to form the Narmada BachaoAndolan (NBA), or the ‘Save Narmada Movement’, led by MedhaPatkar. Since 1985, Patkar had been organizing protest marches against the dam.
Plasma, which constitutes 55% of blood fluid, is mostly water (92% by volume), and contains proteins, glucose, mineral ions, hormones, carbon dioxide (plasma being the main medium for excretory product transportation), and blood cells themselves.
Saliva contains the digestive enzyme, amylase, which works on carbohydrate starches, like breads, potatoes, or pasta, to help break them down into simple sugars. Some digestion of fat also starts in the mouth when a small amount of lingual lipase is secreted and mixes with saliva.
Cells generate energy from the controlled breakdown of food molecules.
The acceleration of the moving body at any instant of time is called instantaneous acceleration.
Displacement is a vector. This means it has a direction as well as a magnitude and is represented visually as an arrow that points from the initial position to the final position.