Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- _______________ is a protective device used in series with electric appliance to save damage due to high current.
- Electric Fuse
- Proton is discovered by _________
- J.J Thomson
3.___________ is a particle detector used for visualizing the passage of ionizing radiation
- Bubble chamber
- Geiger counter
- Cloud Chamber
- Scintillation counter
- Name the process which is a solid substance passes direct into its vapours on application of heat.
- Source of Vitamin c is used to which of the following acid
- Acetic Acid
- Boric Acid
- Ascorbic Acid
- Tartaric Acid
- Which of the following polymer used in Bullet proof glass?
- Who is the Father of Taxonomy?
- Carolus Linnaeus
- Robert Hook
- R. H. Whittaker
- _____________ provides Various Colours to the Plant
- none of these
- Which of the following is the plant hormones that regulate various developmental processes?
- ______________ is the Largest Angiosperm tree
In electronics and electrical engineering, a fuse is an electrical safety device that operates to provide overcurrent protection of an electrical circuit.
A proton is a subatomic particle, symbol p or p+, with a positive electric charge of +1e elementary charge and a mass slightly less than that of a neutron. Discovery of the atomic nucleus by Ernest Rutherford in 1911
A Cloud Chamber, also known as a Wilson Cloud Chamber, is a particle detector used for visualizing the passage of ionizing radiation. A cloud chamber consists of a sealed environment containing a supersaturated vapor of water or alcohol.
Sublimation is the transition of a substance directly from the solid to the gas phase, without passing through the intermediate liquid phase.
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid and L-ascorbic acid, is a vitamin found in food and used as a dietary supplement
Lexan serves as an essential material for the creation of countless modern products and components such as Kitchenware, Bulletproof glass, Headlamps, and DVDs.
CarolusLinnaeus known by the epithet “father of modern taxonomy”. His system for naming, ranking, and classifying organisms is still in wide use toda
Chromoplasts are plastids, heterogeneous organelles responsible for pigment synthesis and storage in specific photosynthetic eukaryotes
Gibberellins (GAs) are plant hormones that regulate various developmental processes, including stem elongation, germination, dormancy, flowering, flower development and leaf and fruit senescence.
The tallest flowering plant species known as Eucalyptus regnans, of which a living specimen has been measured at 99.6 m (327 ft) in Southern Tasmania.