Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) had released a notification for RRB ALP and Technician for 26,502 Vacancies which is a great opportunity for every aspirant to secure a good position under the Central Government of India. Approximately, more than 1 crore candidates applied for the exam. With a proper RRB ALP Study Plan, you can ace the exam.
RRB ALP Study Plan Overview 2020
While preparing for the Railway Recruitment Board ALP exam, the first thing which haunts candidates on how to RRB ALP 2020 exam, is how to start and which methodology to adopt in order to qualify.
- Know RRB ALP exam pattern and Syllabus
- Make a disciplined Study Schedule
- Follow the best books of RRB ALP
- Go through RRB ALP question papers
- Solve the RRB ALP mock Test and examine the performance
RRB ALP Study Plan Stagewise 2020
RRB ALP exam has three stages –
- RRB ALP First Stage CBT
- RRB ALP Second Stage CBT
- RRB ALP CBAT
Candidates have to prepare themselves for all the three stages as qualifying all the stages is important for final selection. For different stages, the preparation strategy will also differ from one another. Let us discuss them in detail.
RRB ALP Study Plan 2020 for CBT – I & CBT – II
RRB ALP CBT – I & CBT – II are the first 2 stages of the RRB ALP 2020 Exam. All the candidates who have applied for RRB ALP are eligible to appear on the Stage-I CBT and only those candidates who have qualified the Stage-II, get appear on the Stage-II test. These tests are computer-based. here are some tips which will definitely help you to crack both tests:
Understand the Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- RRB ALP Exam Pattern and Syllabus is the very first step toward the preparation.
- There are 4 sections in CBT-I such as Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, and General awareness & current affairs.
- CBT-I consists of 75 objective type questions which must be completed within 60 minutes.
- On the other hand, there are 2 parts of CBT-II.
- RRBs have prescribed different syllabus for both Stage-I & Stage-II.
Proper Study Planning
After understanding the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly, the next step should be preparing the study plan. Many candidates ask what is the need of the study plan. The continuous and constant study is the most important thing. If you do not have any study plan, then you will wake up in the morning and think about what is the next topic you are going to prepare for today.
Do not follow other people’s study plan. Make your own plan which suits your lifestyle. Following other people’s study plan can make it a bit difficult to follow.
Time Management Tips
There is very little time to solve too many questions. You need to learn to juggle various sections and manage to solve as many questions as you can. You need to be accurate while solving mathematical problems.
You should read the newspapers, magazines regularly and also stay updated with current affairs. Pay special attention to the banking and finance industry. Other topics you can focus on include Banking awareness, Sports, Business & Economy, Political news, Awards, static GK and more, etc.
Make notes of current affairs which are important from the exam point of view. The notes should be crisp and easy to read. This will be helpful while revisioning the topics.
Prepare study notes
Apart from using reference material to study, you need to prepare using your own notes. After exhaustive studying, you will come across important things from an exam perspective. Study notes are important observations and points that will help.
Practice and Revise
You need to get acquainted with the online system of answering questions. It is unlike the traditional pencil-paper method. To acquire the desired speed required for CBTs, Mock Tests reflect a true picture of your performance as they act as a mirror and help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses.
In your RRB ALP study plan, keep in mind to revise. Revise is the key to memorizing things more effectively and for a longer period of time.
RRB ALP Study Plan for Stage – III
The RRB ALP 2020 Stage-II is basically a Computer-Based Aptitude Test. Candidates who have qualified both stages 1 and 2 successfully are eligible to take up RRB ALP Stage 3 exam. Candidates must score a minimum of 42% to qualify this stage. There is no negative marking To add more score on your final merit list, here are the RRB ALP Psychology preparation tips:
- Develop your memory power as the total test is primarily based on testing your memory power.
- Try to practice and solve more problems, in order to answer the questions quickly.
- Be quick when it comes to delivering an answer to any question.
- Make sure you practice more questions before the exam.
- Do not panic during the exam.
- Stay calm and relax your mind.
- Do not stress yourself during the preparation period.
Thus, with these RRB ALP Study Plan, there is no doubt that candidates can not master through their preparation. Make sure you have the right RRB ALP Preparation Books. Given below is the list of RRB ALP Preparation Books,
- Practice Book on Quicker Maths by M Tyra
- Quickest Mathematics by Kiran Publication
- Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning by R S Agarwal
- General Knowledge by Lucent Publications.
- NCERT Textbooks for Classes IX and X (History, Geography, Polity, and Economy)
- SSC general knowledge by Rakesh Yadav
RRB ALP Last Minute Preparation Tips and Tricks
- You should revise all important concepts and important definitions at a regular interval.
- Regular practice of previous year question papers will give an edge over others in exams.
- Also, check previous year cut off
- Applicants are not advised to study anything new in the last few days. It will create confusion. Only focus on tips and tricks that you studied earlier for the preparation.
RRB ALP Study Plan FAQs
Question: How can I get RRB ALP jobs?
Answer: This is the procedure to get an RRB ALP Job,
Apply – Prepare – Exam – Result – Placement
Question: What are the documents required for RRB ALP?
Answer: Applicants have to occupy their academic documents which will be needed during the documentation process of the exam.
Question: What is the salary of ALP on the railway?
Answer: The salary of Assistant Loco Pilot in railways is around Rs. 40, 000
Question: How many candidates apply for the RRB ALP exam?
Answer: As per data around 1 crore applicants appear in the RRB ALP exam
Question: What is the qualification of ALP on the railway?
Answer: Applicants should possess the desired RRB ALP eligibility to appear in the examination