Reasoning Materials for RRB Clerk Prelims:
Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for RRB Clerk Prelims 2020 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these
new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Square table seating arrangement
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Eight persons are sitting around the square-shaped table and all of them are facing the middle of the table. Four of them are sitting at the four corners of the table and four of them are sitting in the middle of the four sides.
C sits second to the left of H, who sits at one of the corners of the table. Two persons are sitting between C and D. B sits to the immediate left of F and is not an immediate neighbour of D. G is not an immediate neighbour of H. As many persons sitting between D and G is the same as between B and A. Neither A nor G faces E. E does not face C.
1) Who among the following sits opposite to B?
2) How many persons are sitting between A and E, when counted from right of E?
E) More than three
3) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which one of the following one that does not belong to the group?
4) Who sits third to the right of G?
5) If G is related to A and H is related to F in a certain way. Then, E is related to which of the following?
Directions (6-9): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it.
In a certain code language
‘Bird fly in the sky’ written as ‘ba ks pm gk ta’
‘Sky is blue and white’ written as ‘gk li zt ws rc’
‘Color of bird is red’ written as ‘xa bn rc ne pm’
‘The color in blue’ written as ‘ta ne ba li’
6) What is the code for ‘the’?
E) Either ‘ta’ or ‘ba’
7) What is the code for ‘fly’?
E) None of these
8) What is the possible code for ‘white color’?
A) ne zt
B) li zt
C) ne ws
D) bn ws
E) Either (a) or (c)
9) What is the possible code for ‘red color bird’?
A) pm bn li
B) xa ne ks
C) xa ne pm
D) gk ne bn
E) None of these
10) How many meaningful words can be formed from the first, third, fourth and sixth letters in the word ‘TWISTER’? If no word can be formed, mark ‘Z’ as the answer and if one word can be formed, what is the third letter of the word? If more than one word can be formed, mark ‘S’ as the answer.
C sits second to the left of H, who sits at one of the corners of the table. Two persons are sitting between C and D.
B sits to the immediate left of F and is not an immediate neighbour of D. G is not an immediate neighbour of H. As many persons sitting between D and G is the same as between B and A. Neither A nor G faces E.
E does not face C. So, Case-2 will be dropped.
1) Answer: C
2) Answer: C
3) Answer: A
4) Answer: D
5) Answer: B
6) Answer: E
7) Answer: B
8) Answer: E
9) Answer: C
10) Answer: A
The word that can be formed from the letters T, I, S and E is “SITE, TIES”.
|Check Here to View RRB Clerk Prelims 2020 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 20||Day – 19||Day – 18|