Reasoning Materials for RRB Clerk Prelims:
Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for RRB Clerk Prelims 2020 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Order and ranking
Direction (1-3): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
Five students P, Q, R, S and T are written exams and got different marks in the examination. P scored more marks than Q but less than R, who scored 65 marks. S scored less marks than only T. The one who scored the minimum marks scored 60 marks and the one who scored the maximum marks scored 80 marks.
1) Who scored the second-highest marks?
2) Who is most likely to have scored 62 marks?
3) Who scored the lowest marks?
4) How many digits are there in the number ‘7364218’ each of which remains in its same position when all the digits are arranged in ascending order within the number from left to right?
E) More than three
5) If it is possible to make only one meaningful word with the 1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th letters of the word ‘MATHEMATICS’ which would be the second letter of the word from the right end? If more than one such word can be formed give ‘X’ as the answer. If no such word can be formed, give ‘Z’ as your answer.
6) If P is the son of Q, Q is the father of R, R is the daughter of S, S is the sister of N. Then how is Q related to N?
E) None of the above
Direction (7-9): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
CURD BAND LAID BOYS DEAF
7) How many meaningful English words can be formed if we remove the first letter of each word?
E) More than five
8) How many meaningful English words can be formed if we replace the last alphabet of each word with ‘E’?
9) If the given words are arranged in alphabetical order within the words how many letters between the first letter of the word which is second from the right end and the second letter of the word which is third from the left end as per alphabetical series?
10) In a certain code ‘LATE’ is written as ‘MBUF’ similarly ‘PINK’ is written as ‘QJOL’ then similarly how is ‘DUMB’ written in that code?
Directions (1-3) :
1) Answer: D
2) Answer: B
3) Answer: C
4) Answer: C
5) Answer: A
MEAT, TEAM, MATE, META, TAME
6) Answer: C
7) Answer: B
URD AND AID OYS EAF
8) Answer: B
CURE BANE LAIE BOYE DEAE
9) Answer: A
CDRU ABDN ADIL BOSY ADEF
There is only one letter between B and D in alphabetical order.
10) Answer: B
|Check Here to View RRB Clerk Prelims 2020 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 23||Day – 22||Day – 21|