Reasoning Materials for RRB Clerk Prelims:
Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for RRB Clerk Prelims 2020 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions
EAR ATE ACT LOW ROW
1) If all the letters are written in alphabetical order within the word , then how many words of letters are remaining unchanged their position?
E) More than three
2) If all the words are arranged in alphabetical order from left to right, then how many alphabets are between the letters which is third letter of the second word from the left end and the second letter of the first word from the left end in alphabetical series?
3) If “G” is added to the first letter of each word then how many words form a meaningful word?
4) If all the vowels are removed and write the remaining letters continuously from the left end then which of the following letter is fifth from the right end?
5) If the first and last letters of each word are interchanged then how many words form a meaningful word?
A) Can’t be determined
7) Which of the following letter will be 7th letter to the left of the second letter from the right end, if the first and last, second and second last and so on are interchanged from the word “DEPRESSION”?
Order and ranking
Direction (8-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions
Six persons are arranged as per their heights in descending order. L is taller than only O. V is taller than M. There are two persons between M and N. The number of persons taller than L is same as that of shorter than G. The third tallest and second shortest person’s heights are 170 cm and 133 cm respectively.
8) How many persons are taller than M?
9) If the sum of the heights of V and M is 337 cm, then what is the sum of the heights of M and L?
A) 310 cm
B) 295 cm
C) 300 cm
D) 315 cm
10) What may be the height of O?
A) 135 cm
B) 130 cm
C) 137 cm
D) 134 cm
E) None of the above
1) Answer: B
AER AET ACT LOW ORW
2) Answer: D
ACT ATE EAR LOW ROW
3) Answer: D
GEAR GATE GACT GLOW GROW
4) Answer: B
5) Answer: E
RAE ETA TCA WOL WOR
6) Answer: E
7) Answer: D
N > G > V > M > L > O
N > G > 170 > M > 133 > O
8) Answer: B
9) Answer: C
10) Answer: B
|Check Here to View RRB Clerk Prelims 2020 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 24||Day – 23||Day – 22|