Railway recruitment board (RRB) Examinations is the easiest exam comparing to other competitive exams because there is no English language section and mode of examination is in English (default) and 14 other languages.
RRB examinations like ALP, JE, and NTPC consist of four major parts i.e. Mathematics, Logical reasoning, General awareness and General science. In general awareness section comprises 15 marks in CBT 1 and CBT2 which plays a vital role in boosting up the score for both the stages of examinations. So here by we are providing new pattern questions for improving your marks in both stages of RRB examinations with detail explanation.
1) Which schedule of the Indian Constitution deals with salary of the president of India?
a) First schedule
b) Second schedule
c) Third schedule
d) Fourth schedule
2) Which of the following fundamental right was deleted from the list of fundamental rights very 44th constitutional amendment act, 1978?
a) Right to property
b) Right to constitutional remedies
c) Cultural and educational rights
d) Right against exploitation
3) What is the number of fundamental duties included in the Indian Constitution?
4) Who is responsible for appointing the judge of the Supreme Court?
a) The prime Minister
b) The president
c) The Governor
d) The Union Minister
5) What is the minimum age to become a vice President of India?
6) Who is the chairman of national development council of India?
a) The President
b) The Prime Minister
c) Finance Minister
d) None of the above
7) What is the minimum age to be a member of LokSabha?
8) How many Indian states have legislative council?
9) Which was the first state to set up panchayati Raj system in 1959?
a) Andhra Pradesh
c) West Bengal
10) Who is known to be the first women finance minister of India?
a) Indira Gandhi
b) Sarojini Naidu
c) Fatima Begum
d) Sailaja Chandra
1) Answer b)
The second schedule deals with salaries, table to the President of India, governors of states, chief justice of India, judges of the Supreme Court and high courts and the comptroller and auditor general of India.
2) Answer a)
The right to property was deleted from the list of fundamental rights by the 44th constitutional amendment act, 1978. It has been made a legal right under article 300 A in the constitution. So, at present there are only six fundamental rights.
3) Answer b)
There were 10 fundamental duties included in the Indian Constitution by the 42nd amendment act 1976 in the form of article 51 A. Letter 11th duty has been added by Constitution act, 2002 in the form of 51 A (k).
4) Answer b)
The president is responsible for appointments of the judges of Supreme Court and high court of India.
5) Answer a)
Person elected as the vice President of India was not being less than 35 years of age.
6) Answer b)
The Prime Minister of India is the chairman of the national development council of India.
7) Answer: c)
The minimum age of a person to be a member of LokSabha is 25 years.
8) Answer b)
7 states in India have a legislative council or vidhanparishad. they are Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and Telangana.
9) Answer d)
Rajasthan was the first state to set up panchayati Raj system in 1959 followed by Andhra Pradesh.
10) Answer a)
Indira Gandhi death in prime Minister who also held the finance portfolio, she became the first woman finance minister of India to present a budget in Parliament.