RRB General Science quite easy scoring part when you understand the basic scientific theories. RRB General Science section will be more important in scoring part because you no need to spend more time in this section. to gain more mark in this section study more on mainly General Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. And understand your level of preparation by taking Quiz regularly.
RRB General Science Day – 01 Quiz available Here. Practice on RRB General Science Quiz to improve your overall score in the RRB JE exam. Here our team has given General Science questions for RRB JE exam to learn in-depth knowledge of science. Expand your knowledge by practice more on RRB General Science question and answers.[WpProQuiz 5085]
1) What is the value of Avogadro?
a) 022140857 × 10^23
b) 022140857 × 10^22
c) 022140857 × 102^20
d) 6.22140857 × 10^23
2) Which of the following is used in rubber synthesis?
3) How much percentage of nitrogen in urea?
4) What is the chemical name of vinegar?
a) Butanoic Acid
b) Methanoic Acid
c) Ethanoic Acid
d) Propenoic Acid
5) Which hormone is responsible for Muscat and beard?
d) Gedre nootropic
6) How many ribs are there in human body?
7) What is the name of world biggest flower?
8) What is the reason of ink leaks during flight?
a) The pressure at higher altitudes is comparatively high
b) The pressure at higher altitudes is comparatively less
c) Because of surface tension
d) None of these
9) If you on the fan what effect it does on room temperature?
a) Increase the room temperature
b) Nothing will happen
c) Decrease the room temperature
d) None of these
10) Who is known as father of blood group?
c) Karl Landsteiner
d) Charles Darwin
1) Answer: a)
In chemistry and physics, the Avogadro constant, named after scientist Amedeo Avogadro, is the number of constituent particles, usually atoms or molecules, that are contained in the amount of substance given by one mole.
2) Answer: b)
Isoprene, or 2 – methyl-1, 3 – butadiene, is a common organic compound with the formula CH₂=C−CH=CH₂. In its pure form it is a colorless volatile liquid. Isoprene is produced by many plants and animals and its polymers are the main component of natural rubber.
3) Answer: c)
Urea has a mass percent composition of 20% Carbon, 6.71% Hydrogen, 46.65% Nitrogen, and 26.64% Oxygen.
4) Answer: c)
- Acetic acid, systematically named ethanoic acid, is a colourless liquid organic compound with the chemical formula CH₃
- When undiluted, it is sometimes called glacial acetic acid. Vinegar is no less than 4% acetic acid by volume, making acetic acid the main component of vinegar apart from water.
5) Answer: a)
The hormones responsible for beard growth are testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT). While testosterone is responsible for hair follicle priming, DHT promotes the linear growth of facial hair.
6) Answer: d)
The human rib cage is made up of 12 paired rib bones; each are symmetrically paired on a right and left side.
7) Answer: a)
The largest flower in the world, Rafflesia arnoldii, is more than three feet across. Rafflesia is a genus of parasitic flowering plants.
8) Answer: b)
The reason ink leaks during flight is because the pressure in the airplane cabin drops as you leave the ground and go up into the air. This means the pressure in your pen is higher than the surrounding environment.
9) Answer: a)
Fan actually increases room temperature. While the fan operates in a closed room, the motion of the air molecules increases. The increase in the motion of the air molecules increases the rate of evaporation of sweat from our body. Due to this evaporation, we feel cool.
10) Answer: c)
Karl Landsteiner is Father of blood grouping and immunochemistry.