RRB Group D Exam Analysis: RRB Group-D is Exam is scheduled from 15 December 2020 for the posts of Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments (Electrical, Mechanical, and S&T departments), Assistant Pointsman, Level-I posts in other departments of Indian Railways. Railway Recruitment Board has released a total of 1,03,769 vacancies for Group-D Posts on 12 March 2019. The Group-D exam is postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic and some issues in the exam center. RRB Group D exam analysis of 2020 will be updated as the exam started.
RRB Group D exam is a big opportunity for those candidates who want to join Indian Railways. As the number of vacancies is so high in number so don’t miss a single beat to crack the exam. Before going for the exam don’t forget to know about the previous year exam analysis and exam pattern. Let’s have a look at the RRB Group D previous year’s Exam analysis.
Important dates Of RRB Group D exam:
|RRB Group-D Notification||12 March 2019|
|RRB Group-D Application||25 July 2019|
|RRB Group-D Admit Card||11 December 2020|
|RRB Group-D Exam Date||From 15 December 2020|
RRB Group D Exam Analysis
The RRB Group D exam analysis for 2020 exam would be updated here after the exam is completed.
RRB Group D Exam Analysis – Previous Year (2018):
Here we are sharing the section-wise RRB Group D Exam Analysis Table of 2018-19 exam.
|Subject||Total number of question||Average Attempt by candidates||Difficulty Level|
|General Science||25||11-18||Easy to moderate|
|Mathematics||25||14-20||Easy to moderate|
|General Intelligence||30||21-25||Easy to moderate|
|General Awareness||20||10-16||Easy to moderate|
|Overall Good attempt||100||64+||–|
RRB Group D Exam Analysis – Section-Wise 2018-19
RRB Group D General Science Analysis
RRB Group D Exam Analysis of General Science section was as follows:
|Topic||Number of Question||Level of Difficulty|
|total||25||Easy to moderate|
Few questions asked in the Exam: Here we are sharing some questions that give you an idea of the type of questions asked in the exam.
- How many water molecules are present in washing soda?
- Question from Newton’s law.
- Question on the pH level of salt
- Question on reproduction of the plant.
- Which of the following is the heaviest planet?
- Question from ohm’s law.
- Which of the element is the last in the list of Newland Octaves?
- What is the critical angle of Diamond?
- Which gas is used in an electric bulb?
- Which virus affects bacteria?
- What is the pH value of blood?
- How many elements are present in the 18th group?
- What is the formula of Hard Water?
- What is the chemical formula of Carbon Monoxide?
- Question from Fleming’s left-hand rule.
- What is the SI unit of force?
- On which day World Health Day is celebrated?
- Whose egg is the biggest?
- Who invented vitamins?
RRB Group D Mathematics Analysis
RRB Group D Exam Analysis of Mathematics section was as follows:
The overall difficulty level of the exam was easy to moderate. This table will give you an idea of important topics asked in the Group-D exam. And help you preparing for the exam.
|Topic||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|SI & CI||3||Moderate|
|Pipe & Cistern||1||Easy to Moderate|
|Profit & Loss||3-4||Easy to Moderate|
|Time & distance||2||Easy|
|Trigonometry||3||Easy to Moderate|
|Percentage||2||Easy to Moderate|
|DI Pie chart||2||Moderate|
|Time & Work||3||Easy|
|Geometry||1||Easy to Moderate|
|Total||25||Easy to moderate|
RRB Group D General Intelligence & Reasoning Analysis
RRB Group D Exam Analysis of General Intelligence & Reasoning Section was as follows:
General Intelligence & Reasoning section in the RRB Group D exam is easy as a comparison to other sections. You can attempt the maximum in this section. Let’s check out the topics asked in the Group- D exam.
|Topic||Number of Question||Difficulty Level|
|Odd one out||3-4||Easy|
|Statement conclusion||2||Easy to moderate|
|Coding- decoding||2-3||Easy to moderate|
RRB Group D General Awareness Analysis
RRB Group D Exam Analysis of General awareness Section was as follows:
The questions for this section ranged from easy to a moderate level. Here we are sharing some questions to give you an idea about it. Some important you have to prepare like- Important days, Sports, Founders of Organisations, Current Affairs, Awards, National and internal News, Static GK.
- National Science Day is celebrated?
- Vijay Stambh was made by which ruler?
- What is the range of audible waves?
- G-20 summit will take place?
- Who is the Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog?
- Who is the Chief Minister of Meghalaya?
- Who is the CEO of Bajaj?
- Which app is launch to check the quality of Coal?
- Who is the winner of Vyas Samman 2017?
- What is the Venue of the Final of IPL 2018?
- Shalimar Bagh is situated in?
- Who is the Governor of Madhya Pradesh?
- What is the capital of Iraq?
- World Earth Day is celebrated on which date?
- Who is the CEO of Microsoft?
- Sonam Kapoor got an award for which movie?
- Who played the role of Allaudin Khilji in Padmavat movie?
- Where was the Oscar award held?
- Who got Noble Award for Literature?
- Who is the prime minister of Japan?
- Which movie got National Award 2018?
- Which city is called the Manchester of India?
- Who got Labour award 2018?
- Who is the Governor of Jammu & Kashmir?
- Who is the brand ambassador of the American Tourister?
- Who is recently elected as the President of Venezuela?
- Who topped in the list of Forbes?
- Who got the Man booker Award 2018?
- Which is the cleanest station in India?
- Which of the following is the 100th Smart City?
- When Human Rights Day celebrated?
Overall the level of RRB Group D exam 2018-19 was easy to moderate. This will help you make a correct strategy for preparing this year’s group-D exam. Make a proper plan, cover the overall syllabus before the exam so that you can practice each and every topic max. Do attempt the Group D Mock Test on a regular basis. This will help you check your overall performance before the exam, help you find your weak and strong areas.
RRB Group-D Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. Of Question||Marks||Duration|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
- The exam duration for PWD candidates is 120 Minutes.
- There is a Negative marking of 1/3 in the exam.
RRB Group-D Previous Year Cut-off: 2018-19
Here is the previous year cut-off of the RRB Group-D exam state and category wise. Previous year cut-off will help you get a better score in the exam.
RRB Group D FAQ:
Q.Is there negative marking in the Group D exam?
A.Yes, there is a negative marking of 1/3 mark in the Group-D exam.
Q.Is there a sectional cut-off in the Group D exam?
A.No, there is no sectional cut-off in the RRB Group-D exam.
Q.what is the date of the RRB Group-D exam?
A.RRB Group-D exam will starts from 15 December 2020.
Q.Is the Cut-off of the RRB Group-D Exam is the same in all states?
A.No, RRB releases cut-off state wise.