RRB Group D exam date 2021 details are here. The Railway Recruitment Board conducts the RRB Group D Recruitment for about 1 lakh+ vacancies. Many aspirants all over the country have applied for this exam. Due to Covid-19, there is a long delay in conducting the exams. Aspirants are eagerly waiting for the Railway RRB Group D exam date 2021. Here we have provided details regarding the tentative RRB group D exam date 2021. Candidates can start their preparation to crack the RRB Group D Exam. Here this article will provide you the complete details of RRB Group D Exam Dates 2021. You can refer to the number of vacancies for the RRB/RRC Group D exam below:
Highlights of RRB Group D Exam Date 2021:
Here are the highlights regarding the Railway RRB Group D exam date 2021, vacancy, etc.
- Online CBT exam date – April to June 2021 (Tentative)
- More than 1.15 crore candidates have submitted the application against 1,03,769 vacancies.
- The selection will be made through Computer Based Test (CBT) test as well as Physical Endurance Test (PET).
RRB Group D Selection Process:
The RRB Group D selection stages are:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
For the computer-based test, it is very important to practice with the mock tests and previous year question papers. The RRB Group D exam date 2021 is nearing soon. So grab this opportunity and prepare well for the exam.
RRB Group D Exam Pattern:
This is the exam pattern for the RRB Group D computer-based examination. Remember that there will be negative marking and 1/3rd of marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20||20|
RRB Group D Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
After the CBT exam is conducted, the RRB decides the cut-off for CBT in order to call the required number of candidates for PET. The candidates called for the PET are usually three times the number of vacancies, however, the RRB reserves the right to decide the number of candidates to be called for PET.
The PET exam is qualifying in nature and it is mandatory for the candidates to qualify the PET round to be eligible for next round of document verification. The PET standards for both male and female candidates are given in the table below:
|Male candidates||Female candidates|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and
Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
|Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and
Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Candidates have to prepare well before the RRB Group D exam date 2021. For that, prepare with previous year papers and mock test series.
RRB Group D Previous Year Paper Practice:
Here are the advantages of practicing with the Railway RRB Group D previous year Question papers pdfs:
- If you practice the previous year papers, then you can get an idea about the topics on which the questions have been asked.
- Practicing Railway RRB Group D Question Paper will let you know the repetitive questions and topics that are more important.
- With the help of Group D railway question paper practice, you can come across various difficult questions. If you learn more in this way, you can take an edge among the huge competition.
- As you practice more RRB group D questions, your accuracy for this exam will be greater in the exam.
So, candidates practice well with the Railway RRB Group D Previous Year Question papers pdf. It will help you to boost your marks in the general science section.
RRB Group D Mock Test Practice:
- RRB Group D mock test is very important for speed practice.
- As the RRB exam date 2021 is nearing, mock test practice is essential to improve accuracy.
- Time management skills can be attained with the help of mock test practice.
RRB Group D Exam Date 2021 – FAQs:
Here we have added some important frequently asked questions related to the Railway RRB Group D exam date 2021.
Q: How can I prepare for RRB Group D 2021 exam?
A: On this page, we have provided links for the RRB Group D mock tests and previous year papers. Utilize these resources to prepare well for the exam.
Q: For the RRB Group D exam, the online exam contains how many questions?
A: The online exam has a total of 100 questions.
Q: What are the tentative dates for RRB Group D 2021 online exam?
A: The exam will be tentatively conducted from April to June 2021.
Q: When will the Admit card be released?
A: The Admit card for RRB Group D exam has not been released yet, we will update you as soon as they are released.
Q: Can the RRB Group D Exam Dates 2021 postpone further?
A: As of now, the exam is supposed to be on time, we will update you if there will be any delays in the exam date.