RRB JE Refund Process 2021: RRB JE Refund Process 2021 Begins!!! Good News to the candidates who appeared for the first stage RRB exams will get a refund of their exam fee, partially or fully. So candidates who applied and appeared for the exam conducted on 22.05.2019 to 02.06.2019 (total 12 days) and 26.06.2019 to 28.06.2019 (total 03 days – rescheduled) shall get your exam fee.
Railway Recruitment Board has released the notification for the engagement of Junior engineer(JE, JE/IT, DMS & CMA) against the advertisement number RRB JE CEN 03/2018. A huge number of candidates have applied and appeared for the selection process. The First Stage computer-based test was conducted on the scheduled date. A lot of applicants have appeared for the examination. Now the Ministry of Railways had announced that aspirants who appear for the first stage RRB exams will get a refund of their exam fee, partially or fully. The board has released a notice in this regard on the official website.
While candidates belonging to the general category will get a partial refund on the examination fee and other candidates will get a total refund. According to the notice, While most of such candidates have already received their refund, some others are yet to receive it due to incorrect bank account details submitted by them or because of technical reasons. Such candidates are advised to submit their claim for a partial refund of their examination fee.
RRB JE Refund Process 2021: Important Credentials
The candidates are required to fill up the application form with correct details such as
1. Registration No.
2. Roll No.
3. Name of Candidate (as per application)
4. Date of Birth
5. Father’s Name (as per application)
7. Aadhar No.
8. Registered Mobile No.
9. Date of CBT
10. Bank Acc Holder’s Name
11. Bank Account No.
12. Bank IFSC Code
13. Name of Bank
The claim can be processed till 31 July 2021. Afterward, the link will be disabled.
Instructions for RRB JE Refund Process 2021:
- Last date for partial refund claim: 31st July 2021 (23:59hrs).
- The partial refund will be admissible subject to verification of the candidate’s information.
- Incorrect, incomplete and/or late claims will be summarily rejected.
- Only one partial refund per bank account will be allowed.
- The link for a partial refund is also being shared through SMS to the registered mobile numbers of the candidates concerned.