RRB NTPC Answer Key 2020: The first stage of the RRB NTPC Answer Key 2020 will be released by the Railway Recruitment Board once after the completion of the Exam. Response sheet, Objection tracker and question papers will be released along with the Answer key by the examination authority. Candidates can download the answer key by logging in with the Registered user ID and password. Tt.his blog deals with the steps to download the Answer key and the important points regarding the answer sheet.
RRB NTPC Answer Key 2020: Important dates
|First stage CBT||Starts from 15 Dec 2020|
|Release of answer key||To be announced|
Steps to download the RRb NTPC Answer key
Check below the steps to download the RRB Answer Key 2020
Step 1: Enter the respective website of RRB
Step 2: Choose ‘Tap here to view and raise objections, if you have any objections regarding the question paper & answer key in the CBT.
Step 3: On the home page, Find ‘Login to view your question paper, answer key, response and objection’
Step 4: Type the User ID and password
Step 5: You can check the Exam Information, Candidates response, and objection tracker
Step 6: Go to the ‘Candidate Response’ tab to check the RRB NTPC answer key and question papers
Step 7: Candidates will be able to check the question ID, status and option chosen by them
Step 8: Download RRB NTPC question paper and Answer key 2020.
Steps to raise objections
- Enter into the ‘Objection’ tab.
- Candidates should choose the question ID for which they want to raise the objections with regards to the RRB NTPC answer key.
- Choose the desired language
- Mention the reason why you want to raise the objection along with the documentary proof
- Unvalid reason must be rejected
- Tap the submit done to save the objection
Details in RRB NTPC Scorecard
Check below the details in the RRB NTPC Score card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll number of the Candidate
- Registration number of the Candidate
- Raw score
- Prorated score
- Normalised marks
- Qualifying status
RRB NTPC Result 2020: Procedure to calculate the scores
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for the each correct answer
- 0.25 marks will be deduced for every wrong answer.
- The score will be calculated based on the number of correct answers after deducting marks for wrong response
Exam Pattern for NTPC 2020
RRB NTPC 2020 Exam will be held in two phases:
- Computer-Based Test – CBT-1
- Computer-Based Test – CBT-2
- Typing Test (for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, & Senior Time Keeper)
- Aptitude Test (for the post of Assistant Station Master & Traffic Assistant)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Selection
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can objections to RRB NTPC Answer Key be raised via offline?
A. No, you can raise objections only via online.
Q. Is it possible for me to predict scores using the answer key?
A. Yes, you can predict your scores using the answer key.
Q. What is the fee to raise an objection against the RRB NTPC Answer key?
A. Candidates should pay 50 rs per objection
Q. Is it mandatory to produce a reason for objection?
A. Yes objection should be raised along with the documentary proof.
Q. How are the scores calculated in the RRB NTPC Examination?
A. Scores are calculated based on the number of correct and incorrect answers.