RRB NTPC Memory Based Paper 2021 PDF: RRB NTPC Memory Based Paper PDF 05 January 2021 is available here!!! Details regarding the detailed RRB NTPC Memory Based Paper PDF 05 January 2021 PDF for each shift which we have instantly updated here for your reference. Aspirants make use of it for your upcoming NTPC exams.
Dear aspirants, as you all know the NTPC recruitment drive has been going on throughout various locations to recruit the eligible candidates. The selection process is based on CBT 1, 2, Mental Aptitude Test, Skill Test & Document Verification. The RRB NTPC CBT 1 is the initial stage of the selection process. According to the pre-scheduled calendar, the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam has been scheduled for 28th December 2020 to 13th January 2021. For that, a lot of candidates have prepared for the upcoming selection process. But most of them are don’t have an idea about what is the types of questions that will be asked in the exam. If the candidates are aware of those things, they can be prepared according to that and easily score good marks without nervousness.
From your exam point of view, here our team has given you the RRB NTPC Memory Based Paper PDF 05 January 2021 in a detailed version. By doing the in-depth fieldwork, we have instantly updated all the questions based on the aspirants’ memory. Along with this, we have updated you on the RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 05 January for all shifts. So candidates stay tuned with us and get the memory-based questions for Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & General Awareness.
RRB NTPC Memory-Based PDF Paper 05 January 2021 PDF: Mathematics
1. A train takes 90 seconds to cross a poll with a speed of 60 km/h. Find the length of the train?
a) 1500 m
b) 1250 m
c) 1350 m
d) 1400 m
Speed of train = 60 km/h
5/18=50/3 m/ sec
Length of train = 90 50/3 = 1500 m
2. Find the volume of a cylinder whose radius is 14 cm and height is 3/7 of the radius?
Height = 3/7×14 = 6cm
Volume = π(14)2 × 6 = 1176π
3. In the right-angled triangle ABC, AB = 12cm and BC = 16cm. a perpendicular is drawn from B to AC. Find the length of that perpendicular?
d) 11.2 cm
For More Questions
RRB NTPC Memory Based Paper PDF 05 January 2021 PDF: Reasoning
1. Unscramble the letters ‘ TOY R’ to form a meaningful English word and find the fifth letter from the left end of that word.
TOY R → RY TO
The fifth letter from the left end of that word is T
2. Which of the following words will come in the third-place if all the words are arranged in alphabetical order?
c) Masculine → 1
d) Metamorphic → 2
b) Muscular → 3
a) Musician → 4
3. If your father is called your mother, your mother is called your brother, your brother is called our sister and your sister is called your father, how will you call your sister?
Father is the correct answer as your sister is called your father
3. Rearrange the jumbled letters to make a meaningful word and then select the one which is different.
a) TIEGH – EIGHT
b) EEVNS – SEVEN
c) FEWI – WIFE
d) VIEF – FIVE
For More Questions
RRB NTPC Memory Based Paper PDF 05 January 2021 PDF: General Awareness
1) What is the name of the Uranium mine in Jharkhand, India?
a) Alampara Mine
b) Jaduguda Mine
c) Sonbhadra Mine
d) Vyasanakere Mine
The Jaduguda Mine is a uranium mine in Jaduguda village in the Purbi Singhbhum district of the Indian state of Jharkhand. It commenced operation in 1967 and was the first uranium mine in India. The deposits at this mine were discovered in 1951.
2) What is another name for the first law of motion?
a) Law of inertia
b) coulomb’s aw
c) newton’s law of universal gravitation
d) Law of Equipartition of Energy
The property of a body to remain at rest or to remain in motion with constant velocity is called inertia. Newton’s first law is often called the law of inertia.
3) How many members are there in IMF?
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 190 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world
For More Questions