Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for RRB PO Prelims 2021 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
Six persons M, N, O, P, Q, and R are sitting around the triangular table but not necessarily in the same order, such that one person is sitting on each edge and one on every corner of the table. All are facing inside.
Q sits third to the left of P, who sits adjacent to M. R does not sit an immediate neighbor of the one who sits to the immediate right of M. O sits third to the left of the person who sits on one of the edges of the table. N sits as the same side of O i.e. either at the corner or at edges of the table. Both R and N do not face each other.
1) Who among the following person sits second to the right of the one who sits immediate left of O?
E.None of these
2) Which of the following statement(s) is/are false?
I). Q and N are immediate neighbors
II). Two persons sit between O and R.
III). R sits second to the left of M.
A.Only I and III
C.Only I and II
E.None of the statements is false
3) What is the position of O with respect to P?
A.Fourth to the left
B.Third to the right
C.Second to the right
D.Third to the left
E.Either a or c
4) If one of the neighbors of N is R, then who is another neighbor to him?
E.None of the above
5) Which of the following combination pair of persons are not immediate neighbors?
B.Only II and III
D.All I, II and III
E.None of these
Order and ranking
Direction (6-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
Five players-Rohit, Raina, Dhoni, Kohli, and Dhawan are scored different runs in a one-day match. At least two persons have scored more runs than Dhawan. Dhoni scored more than Kohli. Only one person scored between Dhawan and Rohit who scored more than Dhawan. The number of persons scored more than Dhoni is one more than the number of persons scored less than Raina. Rohit scored 85 runs. Kohli scored 45 runs.
6) How many people get more score than Kohli?
7) If the average score of Dhoni and Rohit is 80, then what are the average scores of Dhoni and Kohli?
8) What may be a score of Raina?
9) Which of the following expressions is true if the expression X ≥ V > T ≤ L < I = O> N is definitely true?
A.V > I
B.X ≥ T
C.L > N
D.T < O
E.V > N
10) In which of the following expressions does the expression “P ≥ O” and “Y ≤ X” to definitely hold true?
A.Y = S ≤ O = P ≥ W ≥ X
B.X = S ≤ Y = P > W ≥ O
C.X = S ≤ P = W > Y ≥ O
D.Y = S ≤ X = P ≥ W ≥ O
E.None of the above
Directions (1-5) :
Q sits third to the left of P, who sits adjacent to M.
From the above condition, there are four possibilities.
N sits as the same side of O i.e. either at the corner or at edges of the table.
R does not sit an immediate neighbor of the one who sits to the immediate right of M.
From the above condition, case 1a and case 2a were dropped.
O sits third to the left of the person who sits on one of the edges of the table.
Both R and N do not face each other.
From the above conditions, case2 was dropped. Case1 shows the final arrangement.
1) Answer: A
2) Answer: E
3) Answer: E
4) Answer: D
5) Answer: B
Directions (6-8) :
Rohit > Dhoni > Dhawan > Kohli > Raina
85 > Dhoni > Dhawan > 45 > Raina
6) Answer: C
7) Answer: C
8) Answer: D
9) Answer: D
10) Answer: D