RVUNL JE Syllabus 2021: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RRVUNL) has released the notification for the recruitment of 2370 vacancies for various posts such as JEN, AEN, JA, AA, Junior Accountant, and Other Posts in RVVUNL Recruitment 2021. RVUNL has released the RVUNL JE Syllabus 2021 officially in the official notification. The detailed exam pattern and syllabus for the RVUNL JE Recruitment are provided below in this article. RVUNL JE Syllabus 2021 helps to understand the important topics and the weightage on each topic and to analyze the weak sections and boost your score.
RVUNL JE Syllabus 2021 PDF can be downloaded below in this article. The RVUNL JE Syllabus 2021 along with the selection process, exam pattern for all posts in the RVUNL JE recruitment 2021 is provided below.
RVUNL Notification 2021: Overview
Name of an Organization – Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited(RRVUNL)
Recruitment Name – RVUNL Recruitment 2021
Job Role – JEN, AEN, JA, AA, Junior Accountant, and Other Posts
Job Location – Rajasthan
RVUNL Application Process 2021: Selection Process
The selection process for the RVVUNL Application process is,
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview / Typist Test, Skill Test
- Documents verification
RVUNL Application Process 2021: Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of RVUNL Junior Assistant is given below,
RVUNL Junior Assistant Exam Pattern:
|A||Reasoning & Mental Ability||20||20|
|C||Gen. Knowledge of Raj & Everyday
- The total time is 2 hours.
- There will be 5 Parts to the Online exam.
- The Exam will be Online Objective Type
- Question Paper will consist 100 Questions
- Negative Marking will be 1/3 Marks
- The candidate who qualified for the written exam will be called for Typing Test/Skill Test.
RVUNL Exam Pattern for AE, JE, Junior Chemist & Informatics Assistant
|Part A||60%||Degree in the relevant engineering discipline||2 Hours|
- The RVUNL Written Exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The Question Papers of Part-B shall be in English only for Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Chemist while for the Informatics Assistant, it will be English and Hindi.
- There are two parts for the RVUNL test, Part A and Part B.
- Part A will have 60% weightage while Part B has 40% weightage out of the total marks in the online written exam.
- Part A will cover questions related to the subject studied in the Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Part B will consist of questions on Reasoning & Mental Ability, Mathematics, General Knowledge & Everyday Science, Hindi General, English General.
- All the subjects in Part B will be based on class 10th Level except Mathematics that will be on class 12th level.
- The duration of the test is 2 hours.
- For every incorrect answer, you will get a negative marking.
RVUNL Syllabus for Informatics Assistant
There are two phases of the selection process for the RVUNL Informatics Assistant. The first phase is a Computer-based “common written competitive exam” while the second phase is the computer typing test. There are two parts to the RVUNL Informatics Assistant Syllabus, Part I and Part II.
RVUNL Syllabus for Informatics Assistant for Phase II
All the candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks will appear for the second phase which is, computer typing test. The typing test for the RVUNL typing test is qualifying in nature. Here is the scheme of the typing test for Informatics Assistant in RVUNL:
(a) Hindi Typing: 15 Minutes
(b) English Typing: 15 Minutes