Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF is out. The Saraswat Bank is the largest Multi-State and the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India. It has a large network of 283 branches located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, and New Delhi. Through the Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF, the Bank is looking for energetic and dynamic candidate for the post of General Manager/Deputy General Manager for Legal Department fulfilling the eligibility norms. For the Saraswat Bank DGM recruitment 2021, here we have added complete details of the selection process, apply online, eligibility, etc. So, refer to this page and clarify all your doubts on Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF. Ensure your eligibility standards as per the Saraswat Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF. After checking your eligibility start your Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 apply online process and submit the form before the last date.
Get More – Govt Jobs
Saraswat Bank Notification 2021 – Overview:
Check the overview of the Saraswat Bank GM / DGM Recruitment 2021 notification here.
|Recruitment Board||Saraswat Bank|
|Post||General Manager / Deputy General Manager for Legal Department|
|Location||Corporate Office – Prabhadevi, Mumbai|
|Saraswat Bank Vacancy 2021||Various|
|Apply online start date||26.05.2021|
|Apply online last date||07.06.2021|
- Qualification – B.Com, LL.B. / LL.M. (CAIIB preferred).
- Age – Not more than 50 years as of 30/04/2021 (Age may be relaxed in deserving cases at the discretion of the Management).
- Experience – Minimum 3 years as Head of Department – Legal of a reputed Bank for the post of General Manager (OR) Minimum 2 years as Second-in-Line – Legal Department of a reputed Bank for the post of Deputy General Manager.
- The applicant should have experience in handling matters of banking litigation including consumer complaints, cheque bouncing, securitization and debt recovery, co-operative court, arbitration, scrutiny of title documents and drafting of guarantees, indemnities, inter-se agreement, mortgages, legal notices, and thorough knowledge of the provisions of the Stamp Acts and Registration Act; Negotiable Instrument Act, Banking Regulation Act, Cooperative Societies Act, and related Statutory Laws.
How to Apply for Saraswat Bank Job Vacancy 2021?
Here we have added the steps to apply online for the Saraswat Bank GM / DGM recruitment.
- Visit the official site and go to the Saraswat Bank careers page.
- Click the link, “Saraswat Cooperative Bank Recruitment for General Manager/Deputy General Manager for Legal Department vacancies” in the careers section.
- Get started right away by using your email.
- Fill the form and upload documents as per the format.
- Submit the application successfully before the Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 last date (07-06-2021).
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their applications with complete details (in the formats available on our website http://www.saraswatbank.com) in a sealed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of General Manager/Deputy General Manager for Legal Department” within seven days to Mrs. Pearl R. Varghese, Chief General Manager – Head HRD & SLC, Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd., (Scheduled Bank), Ekanath Thakur Bhavan, Plot No. 953, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 025.