SBI CBO Final Result 2021
SBI CBO Final Result 2021 has released!! Details regarding the SBI Circle Based Officer Result & Merit List 2020-21 PDF is available on its SBI Careers official site. Candidates who have attended the SBI CBO Interview shall check here the SBI CBO Final Result 2021.
State Bank of India has announced the recruitment notification to engage the Circle Based Officers post. This is 1st-time by the SBI to recruit this post specifically for their branches throughout India. This is especially for candidates having experience in any banking sector. The SBI CBO 2020 Notification has been released with a vacancy of about 3850. The candidates who have experience in the Banking Field only eligible to apply for this post. The selection process is based on Online Test and Interview. The recruitment board has conducted the written examination on 28th November 2020. Candidates who qualified in the written exam are shortlisted for the interview.
As per the Schedule, the SBI CBO Interview was successfully got over on February 20, 2021. Candidates who attended the SBI CBO Interview are eagerly awaiting the result. SBI has released the SBI CBO Final result on its official site @sbi.co.in. Congratulations to all the selected candidates who got selected in the SBI CBO final merit list 2021. Candidates can download the SBI CBO final Result 2021 pdf from the link given below and save it for future reference.
Steps To Download SBI CBO Final Merit List 2021
Candidates can follow the given instructions below to download the SBI CBO Final merit list pdf
- Visit the official site of the State Bank of India.
- On the home page, there is a navigation link regarding Careers.
- Click on that careers link you will be getting into the respective careers page.
- The careers page will appear, then click on the Latest Announcements option.
- Now search for the SBI Circle Based Officer Final Result 2021 link and click it.
- Now the SBI CBO Final Result 2021 PDF will get displayed on your screen.
- Use Ctrl+F to search for your roll number in the pdf.
- Download the SBI Circle Based Officer Exam Merit List 2021 and get a print out for future reference.
SBI CBO Final Selection
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interviews only.
- The merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- State-wise & Category-wise merit lists will be drawn on the basis of the Interview score (out of 100) subject to a candidate scoring the minimum qualifying marks in the interview.
- Selection for each State & Category will be made from the top of the above merit list based on the interview score.
- The selected candidates will be posted in the Scheduled Commercial Banks or Regional Rural Banks of the SBI in the notified states.
- Selected candidates will not be eligible for inter-circle transfer till their promotion to SMGS-IV Grade OR till they serve for 12 years, whichever is later.