SBI CBO Marks 2021 has released!! State Bank of India has announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Circle Based Officers post. A total of 3850 vacancies were announced. This is especially for candidates having experience in any banking sector. The candidates who have experience in the Banking Field only eligible to apply for this post. The recruitment drive has been done throughout India to select eligible candidates. The selection process is based on Online test and interview. The recruitment board has conducted the written examination on 28th November 2020. Candidates who qualified in the written exam are shortlisted for the interview.
As per the Schedule, the SBI CBO Interview was successfully got over on February 20, 2021. Earlier the officials have released the result. Now, the SBI has released the SBI CBO Final marks on its official site @sbi.co.in. Congratulations to all the selected candidates who got selected in the SBI CBO final merit list 2021. Candidates can download the SBI CBO final marks 2021 pdf from the link given below and save it for future reference.
Steps To Download SBI CBO Final Marks 2021
Candidates can follow the given instructions below to download the SBI CBO Marks 2020.
- Visit the official site of the State Bank of India.
- On the home page, there is a navigation link regarding the latest announcements.
- Under that find the link regarding the SBI Circle Based Officer Marks 2021.
- Click on that you will be redirected to the respective login page.
- Kindly given the roll number/registration number and date of birth as a password and submit it.
- Now the circle-based officer marks will get displayed on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.