The SBI CBO Salary 2020 and other related details are given for your reference. The State Bank of India has recently released the SBI Circle Based Officer notification 2020 on its official site. Now candidates will search for important details about the recruitment such as salary, job profile, eligibility. To help you with this, we have added complete details about the SBI CBO salary 2020.
The SBI CBO notification 2020 is out with a total of 3850 vacancies. Also, we have added below the important details related to the salary. So, candidates read the notification completely to check your SBI CBO eligibility status before you apply online for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020.
SBI CBO Career Path
The SBI CBO 2020 selection process is based on shortlisting and interviews. The state-wise vacancy details are available below for your reference.
Before knowing about the SBI Circle Based Officer salary and allowance details, candidates know about the job profile. It is very important to know about the SBI CBO job profile for the candidates.
- In this recruitment, the selected candidates will join the organization as the Circle Based Officers. They will undergo a probation period for 6 months.
- During the Probation period, the candidates have to take various assessments.
- On qualifying in the assessments, the candidates get confirmed in the service of the Bank in Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS-I).
- There is no inter-circle transfer up to their promotion to SMGS-IV Grade or 12 years of service, whichever is later.
SBI CBO 2020 Salary:
In the official notification, you can get clear details about the pay scale and allowance. The SBI CBO in-hand Salary structure is 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850- 1310/7-42020. SBI CBO will receive Rs. 23700 as the starting pay. Also, the candidate will get one increment for each completed year of service in Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on 01.08.2020.
SBI CBO Salary Expansion:
- SBI CBO Basic salary – Rs. 23700
- SBI CBO Pay scale after 7 years – Rs. 23, 700 + (980*7) = Rs. 30560
- After 7 + 2 years, SBI CBO pay scale – Rs. 30, 560 + (1145*2) = Rs. 32850
- After 7 + 2 + 7 years, SBI CBO pay scale – Rs. 32, 850 + (1310 * 7) = Rs. 42020
SBI CBO Perks & Allowance
After being selected as Circle Based Officers, the candidates will receive the following allowances apart from the SBI CBO salary 2020.
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||46.9% of SBI CBO basic salary|
|City Compensatory Allowance (CCA)||In a range of 3% to 4% as per the location|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||Varies between in range of 7% to 9% depending on the location in which candidates get selected.|
|Travel Allowance||AC 2-tier fare is provided to the employee for official travels|
|Petrol Allowance||INR 1,100 – 1,250|
|Newspaper Allowance, Books Allowance, Entertainment Allowance, etc.||The amount will vary as per the circle|
Also, the following perks are available in addition to SBI CBO salary and allowance.
- Contribution Pension Scheme / New Pension Scheme.
- Home Travel Concession / Leave Fare Concession.
- Low-interest rates for Loans.
SBI Circle Based Officer Important Dates
If you are completely eligible for the recruitment as per the conditions, apply before the last date. Make a note of applying online dates in the table below. Here you can know further detail about the SBI CBO salary and allowance.
|SBI CBO Notification||27.07.2020|
|Apply Online Start Date||27.07.2020|
|Apply Online end Date||16.08.2020|
|Last Date for Printing Application||31.08.2020|
|SBI CBO Call Letter||To be out soon|
|SBI Circle Based Officer Interview Date||To be Updated Soon|
|SBI Circle Based Officer Result||To be out soon|
Here we have added some FAQs related to SBI CBO Salary 2020 and allowance for your reference.
Q: What is the starting salary of SBI CBO?
A: Rs. 23700 is the SBI CBO starting pay. Then there will be allowances and perks also.
Q: What is the dearness allowance for the SBI CBO?
A: It is around 46.9% of the SBI Circle Based Officer Basic salary.
Q: What is the range of HRA for the SBI CBO?
A: The HRA will range between 7% to 9% of the basic salary, as per the location.