SBI Clerk Book PDF Free Download 2021: The SBI clerk 2021 notification has released 5454 vacancies for the Junior Associate (Clerk) post. The selection will happen through prelims & mains exams. Candidates should use the best SBI Clerk book in Hindi or English pdf to score well. For the prelims and mains exams, the common subjects are English, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. For the mains exam, you have to prepare for the General Awareness section in extra. For all these subjects utilize the SBI clerk books pdf free download in Hindi or English available here. With the help of the SBI clerk book pdf 2021, you can practice all the topics in an effective manner. Here we have provided you with the best SBI clerk book list for preparation.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern:
for both prelims and mains exam, negative marking is applicable. for each wrong answer, 1/4th of the marks assigned to the question is deducted as a penalty.
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|2||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|3||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
Reasoning Ability Preparation:
Candidates should use the best quality SBI clerk Reasoning book pdf in Hindi or English to practice exam point of view puzzles, seating arrangements, and other topics. The book should be as per the updated SBI clerk syllabus. Only then you can practice all the topics in an effective manner.
- The SBI Clerk practice set book pdf contains more exam point of view puzzles and seating arrangements.
- You can check detailed solutions with clear explanations.
- More shortcuts are available for various Reasoning Ability topics such as inequality, syllogism, coding-decoding, etc.
- Prepare for both prelims and mains exams.
Quantitative Aptitude Preparation:
For quantitative aptitude, candidates should use the best quality SBI clerk preparation books. Only then they can learn various shortcut methods to solve the problems at high speed and accuracy.
- With these books, you can practice various types of DI for both prelims and mains exams.
- Practice word problems of basic to high level.
- Learn shortcut methods to solve ord problems at high speed.
English Language Preparation:
- With the best quality SBI clerk books 2021 for the English language, you can learn the rules of grammar. It is very important to score in most of the topics of this section.
- Practice more Reading Comprehension topics.
- Exam point of view questions from fillers, error spotting, Jumbled sentences, and other topics.
Q: Can we crack SBI clerk in 2 months?
A: Yes, it is possible if you prepare with quality SBI clerk book pdf download and practice more with mock tests.
Q: For which subjects, we have to practice for SBI clerk prelims 2021?
A: Candidates should practice for English language, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative aptitude.