SBI Clerk Eligibility 2019 Criteria: State Bank of India has framed certain eligibility norms to their applicant. The applicant must satisfy age limit, educational qualification, nationality, etc. This is the most important and mandatory fields to be satisfying to get eligible for SBI Clerk Exam 2019. If you are not satisfied the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria your application will be canceled at any stage. There is certain relaxation applicable for candidates. Check SBI Clerk Eligibility 2019 Criteria here.
SBI Clerk Highlights:
- SBI Clerk 2019 Notification announced with 8000+ Vacancies. The applicant can fill up the application form up to 3rd May 2019
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2019
- Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 10.08.2019
- The application form has been activated from 12th April 2019 at bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers. Apply Here
Who is Eligible to appear SBI Clerk 2019 Exam?
The State Bank Of India exam regulatory body has determined the SBI Clerk 2019 eligibility criteria for the applicants. The applicant who wishes to apply for SBI Clerk 2019 is advised to check the eligibility criteria here.
Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 31.08.2019)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019
- Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
SBI Clerk Eligibility 2019 | Age Limit
The SBI Clerk 2019 age limit criteria have defined as the candidate Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019. Also, candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive) which allows candidates to appear for the exam.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28years
|OBC (Non-creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|PwD+SC/ ST||15 Years|
|Jammu & Kashmir domiciled people during the period 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of joining if qualified.
- No change in the category of any candidate is permitted after registration of online application.
SBI Clerk Eligibility 2019 | Nationality
- The applicant must be an Indian National
SBI Clerk Eligibility 2019 | FAQs
Question: I have secured 50% in UG. Am I eligible to apply?
Yes, SBI Notification indicates Graduates from any discipline can apply for SBI Clerk 2019
Question: Can final year student apply for SBI clerk?
You are eligible to apply with some terms. if you are provisionally selected, then you have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019
Question: I’m 28 Years old. Is it possible to apply for this Year?
Yes, But ensure that you must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
/ 5. Reviews