SBI Clerk Mains Examination 2018 has been scheduled on 05th August 2018. Almost the battle is going to be around one lakh candidates from all over India. Don’t just rush yourself for grabbing the marks, be steady, not slow. Each and every single score is most important; never dump in with too many thoughts. It will be so happy for the candidates who traveled so long from prelims to mains examination. And also it is definitely going to be a hard task to reach your destiny but always be determined towards your goal. We are happy to wish you all a very Good Luck for the SBI Clerk Mains Examination.
Kindly do follow the instructions we are providing to avoid any annoying situations which would spoil your mood.
- Check your examination essentials and stationeries before leaving your home.
- It is preferable to have two copies of hall tickets and other stationeries.
- Make sure you have taken your supporting original ID proof and passport sized photographs.
- In the final minute never be in hurry to check out any new concepts or shortcuts, get along with what you have done so long.
- Reach the examination centre before of 20 – 30 minutes, even if the exam centre was nearer to you.
- If it is too long to try to make a plan to reach the exam centre at least before an hour, only then you be there on time.
- Stay calm don’t talk too much and waste your energy, avoid drinking more water and never skip your breakfast.
- Find your respective place, ensure with your registration number once again and organize with all your required materials.
- Listen carefully to the instructions provided by the invigilator.
You have half done to reach your destiny, don’t miss this excellent opportunity. It is not going to be the same or easy to reach the destination again. Think of the joy you lost so far and the joy which is going to come to you, exhibit the best in you. Once again we wish you all a grand success.