SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021: SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 has been released on its official website on 21st September 2021. Candidates who qualified in the junior associates (customer support & sales) prelims exam and eagerly waiting to download the mains admit card shall utilize the direct link available here. Candidates can download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 till 17th October 2021.
State Bank of India (SBI) has conducted a recruitment drive to recruit eligible candidates for 5454 vacancies. As per the schedule, the prelims exam was conducted on July 10, 11, 12, and 13, 2021. Aspirants who qualified for the prelims exam have to attend the mains exam. The applicants can download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 and an “acquaint yourself booklet” by entering the asked details such as Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
The applicants are required to bring two passport size photographs along with the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021 and other required documents mentioned in the “acquaint yourself booklet” on the exam day. The applicants must note that they will not receive the hard copy of the admit card or acquaint yourself booklet through Post. Scroll down the article to get complete information about the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021.
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
Check the important dates regarding the SBI Clerk exam 2021 tabulated below.
|SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card||29th June 2021|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2021 (Preliminary)||10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th July 2021|
|SBI Clerk Mains Call Letter 2021||21st September 2021|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2021 (Mains)||1st October and 17th October 2021|
Details mentioned in the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and have successfully submitted the application should download the admit card. The admit card holds all the relevant information regarding the exam.
The admit card holds the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number/ Roll number
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Photograph of the candidate
- Space for signature and left thumb impression of the candidates
- General guidelines for the SBI Clerk exam.
Photo Identification Documents
Candidates should carry any one of the documents below along with the admit card.
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving
- Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
- Aadhar/ E-Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID
Instructions to follow in the Exam Hall
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination center at least 15 minutes before the reporting time mentioned in the SBI Clerk Mains admit card 2021.
- Any candidate appearing late at the exam center will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Don’t forget to take the admit card along with you.
- Along with the admit card you have to take your valid ID proof and the photocopy of the same ID proof to the exam hall.
- You should not carry a mobile, calculator, digital watch, etc. inside the exam hall.
- You should carry an N95 mask, gloves, a Personal transparent water bottle, Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), a simple pen, and exam-related documents (SBI Clerk Admit Card, ID card in Original, and Photocopy of ID Card).
- A Candidate must install Aarogya Setu App on his mobile phone to show the risk factor at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smartphone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect and show the same.
- Candidates with Moderate or High-Risk Status on Aarogya Setup cannot enter the venue. In case any of the responses in the declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate cannot enter inside the exam venue.
- After the Aarogya Setup status display at the entry gate, candidates should switch off their mobile phones, and deposit them at the designated location.
- All candidates have to check with Thermo guns at the entry point. If you have an above-normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
Also in the admit card, you have to sign in the relevant space, before the invigilator. The sign should match with that of the uploaded signature in the application form.
Steps to download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021:
The candidates can follow the step by step guide discussed below to guide students in downloading the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 without any confusion or doubt:
- Visit the official website of the SBI @sbi.co.in or Click the direct download link of the admit card given above in the article.
- Then, click on the link “Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)”
- Now, select the download link of the Admit Card.
- Enter the asked details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth/Password and the captcha in the required spaces.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Download and save the admit card.
- Take a printed copy of the SBI Clerk Mains admit card 2021 for future reference.
Q.What is the SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2021?
SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021 is scheduled for 1st October and 17th October 2021.
Q. What is the last date to download SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 till 17th October 2021.