SBI Clerk Mains Result for Junior Associates
State Bank of India announces the SBI Clerk Mains Result on 22nd September 2018. As the Main Examination held on 5th August 2018. The candidates will be eagerly waiting for the Mains Result to announce with the hope to enter the desired bank. Each and every candidate would have exhibited their best to achieve their ambition. As there is no interview process, the candidate with high score gets the seat of pride. And the joining of selected candidates to the desired banks announces on the 1st week of December 2018.
The results are based on the performance and the accuracy, so never let you into any stressful moment. No black magic occurs if you have not given 100% of your effort. So get away the unnecessary gloom which spoils your preparation of the upcoming examinations.
Find the Official Announcement
The SBI has released the official announcement on SBI Clerk Mains Exam Result. Follow the instructions to find the details without many hurdles.
- Visit the Official website of SBI – https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- In the main menu bar, you will find the flash announcements from SBI on the “Latest Announcement” section.
- It automatically displays the latest announcements or sometimes it may not.
- Click on the Latest Announcement menu if you didn’t find any flash announces.
- And the “Recruitment of Junior Associates…” do holds the information that you are required.
- Get the similar information as shown in the below picture from the official website for the confirmation.
22nd September 2018 is the biggest day for the aspirants to come out with their dream job. And also flames up the desire to grow higher and higher with the career options provided by SBI. We IBPSGuide, wholeheartedly wish each and every candidate to achieve your colorful dreams.