SBI Clerk mains study plan 2020: Effective 30 days SBI Clerk mains study plan 2020 is here. Candidates use the 30 Days SBI Clerk mains 2020 study plan for your effective preparation in a daily manner. Only then you can complete the preparation soon. So use the SBI clerk Mains study plan with utmost dedication and hard work.
After completing the SBI clerk 2020, prelims exam, candidates are eagerly waiting for the result. But due to COVID-19 spread, the prelims result announcement is delaying. Also the mains exam is also postponed. The picture will get clear, only after the end of lockdown. In this lockdown period, students have to stay in home and prepare safely. So use this lockdown as a golden chance to prepare for the SBI clerk mains exam. To support your preparation, we have made an SBI clerk mains study plan package. Using this study plan you can prepare for the exam in this lockdown period.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern:
The SBI clerk mains exam has 4 sections as mentioned in the table. The marking schemes of the mains exam are,
- Penalty marks – 1/4th of marks assigned to each wrong answer.
- Total marks of the exam – 200.
- Sectional timing is applicable.
- There is no sectional cut off for this exam. Only overall cut off is applicable.
The study plan for SBI clerk mains 2020 exam is prepared for your support in this lockdown period. The SBI clerk mains exam is considered as one of the toughest bank exams. So make use of the study plan in a useful manner.
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|2||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|3||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
30 Days Study Plan for SBI Clerk Mains 2020
|Days||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude||General/Financial Awareness||English Language|
|Day 1||Logical Reasoning – Part 1||Simplification and Approximation||Banking Static – Part 1||Reading comprehension (Old Pattern)|
|Day 2||Weekly Revision – 1 Revise All topics (Section wise) & Analyze the weaker areas Attend mock test – 1|
|Day 3||Coded Inequality||Application Sums – Part 1||Current Affairs(November)||Reading comprehension (New Pattern)|
|Day 4||Seating Arrangement – Part 1||Data Interpretation – Part 1||Current Affairs(December)||Theme Based Questions|
|Day 5||Attend mock test -2|
|Day 6||Coded Blood Relation||Caselet – Part 1||Static GK – Part 1||Sentence Connector|
|Day 7||Logical Reasoning – Part 2||Missing and Wrong number Series||Current Affairs Revision(November and December)||Cloze Test(Old pattern and New pattern)|
|Day 8||Syllogism New Pattern||Data Interpretation – Part 2||Banking Static – Part 2||Jumbled Sentence and Sentence Rearrangement|
|Day 9||Weekly Revision – 2Revise All topics (Section wise) & Analyze the weaker areas|
|Day 10||Attend mock test – 3|
|Day 11||Seating Arrangement – Part 2||Quadratic Equation||Current Affairs(January)||Synonyms and Antonyms|
|Day 12||Logical Reasoning – Part 3||Caselet – Part 2||Current Affairs(February)||Sentence Completion|
|Day 13||Attend mock test – 4|
|Day 14||Seating Arrangement – Part 3||Data Interpretation – Part 3||Static GK – Part 2||Match the column|
|Day 15||Coded Direction||Application Sums – Part 2||Current Affairs Revision(January and February)||Phrasal Verbs|
|Day 16||Weekly Revision – 3, Revise All topics (Section wise) & Analyze the weaker areas, Attend mock test – 5|
|Day 17||Puzzles – Part 1||Data Sufficiency – Part 1||Banking Awareness – Part 1||Fill in the blanks|
|Day 18||Input Output||Caselet – Part 3||Current Affairs(March)||Word Replacement|
|Day 19||Seating Arrangement – Part 4||Data Interpretation – Part 4||Current Affairs(April)||Error Spotting – Part 1|
|Day 20||Attend mock test – 6|
|Day 21||Coded Order and Ranking||Application Sums – Part 3||Static GK – Part 3||Double and Triple Fillers|
|Day 22||Alphabet and Numerical series||Quantity I and II||Current Affairs Revision(March and April)||Odd Sentence Out|
|Day 23||Weekly Revision – 4Revise All topics (Section wise) & Analyze the weaker areasAttend mock test -7|
|Day 24||Puzzles – Part 2||Application Sums – Part 4||Financial Awareness – Part 1||Words Usage|
|Day 25||Attend mock test – 8|
|Day 26||Coding and Decoding||Data Interpretation – Part 5||Banking Awareness – Part 2||Error Spotting – Part 2|
|Day 27||Data Sufficiency||Data Sufficiency – Part 2||Static GK – Part 4||Sentence Correction|
|Day 28||Attend mock test – 9|
|Day 29||Puzzles – Part 3||Application Sums – Part 5||Financial Awareness – Part 2||Error Spotting – Part 3|
|Day 30||Final RevisionRevise All topics (Section wise) & Analyze the weaker areasAttend mock test – 10|
Importance of SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Study Plan:
There are several significances in following the study plan. Some of them are given below.
- This SBI clerk 2020 mains study plan will give you an enough motivation to continue your preparation in a full-fledged manner. If you start it with full focus, you can continue the preparation without any major breaks.
- Continuously, you can keep contact with all the subjects. So that all the concepts can be learned in a thorough manner.
- Also, continuous preparation and practice with study plan is the way to increase your speed and accuracy. Surely you can attain them with following the study plan. Also you can attain good time management skills with continuous practice.
- In between the SBI clerk 2020 mains study plan, time is allotted for the mock test practice. It is the key for your success.
- For each topic, preparation and practice time is set as per the difficulty level. You can also adjust between the study plan as per your strength and weakness.
- If you follow the study plan till the end, in a dedicated manner, you can get extra time for mock test practice and revision.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Preparation Tips:
“How to crack SBI clerk 2020 mains exam?” is the current topic that will be running in the minds of candidates. As national lockdown is under process, many candidates are worried for many reasons. Exam is also delaying without knowing dates. Some candidates are feeling the pressure in staying house all the day. It became an obstacle for their preparation. We have made an SBI clerk mains study plan 2020. Use this study plan, make this lock down period in a useful manner. Here some general preparation tips are given below.
- First, follow the study plan in a strict manner. If you are weak in any topic, then take more individual topic tests on it.
- Learn all the topics in a thorough manner. First, start from the basic concepts and then move on to the high-level questions.
- Complete the SBI clerk mains 2020 study plan as soon as possible. This will avoid the last-minute preparation tension.
- Then take more sectional mock tests to make yourself stronger in all the subjects.
- The success in the mains exam is purely based on your accuracy. For that take SBI clerk mains full-length mock tests to test your standard. As you take more mock tests you can face the real exam without any fear.
Candidates use our SBI clerk mains study plan 2020 for your preparation. Surely it will be convenient for your effective preparation.