Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Square based arrangement
Direction (1-5): Answer the questions based on the information given below.
Eight persons viz. A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a square table such that four persons sit on the corners and face away from the center while four persons sit on the middle of the sides and face towards the center, but not necessarily in the same order.
D sits third to the right of A and second to the right of B. Only two persons sit between B and G. H sits to the immediate right of C and vice versa where C doesn’t sit adjacent to B. F neither face towards the center nor adjacent to G.
1) Who among the following person sits second to the left of C?
E.None of these
2) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Find the one that doesn’t belong to that group.
3) What is the position of D with respect to H?
A.Third to the left
B.Second to the right
D.Second to the left
E.Third to the right
4) How many persons sit between C and G when counted from the left of G?
E.More than three
5) Who among the following person sits second to the left of E?
Direction (6-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
Point A is 5km south of Point D which is 8km west of Point F. Point C is 4km west of Point P which is 5km north of Point N. Point H is 10km south of point F and 16km east of point N.
6) What is the direction of Point D with respect to Point H?
7) If Point T is exactly between the points F and H then what is the distance between points T and C?
8) Which of the following point is not to the south-west of point D?
E.All the above
Direction (9-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
A family consists of six members. H is the spouse of M who has two children. M is the grandparent of O who is the nephew of L. R is the sister-in-law of L who is inopposite gender of V. L is an unmarried member.
9) How is H related to V?
E.Can’t be determined
10) Who among the following person is the spouse of R?
B.The one who is the Father of O
C.The one who is the Brother of L
D.The one who is the Son of H
E.All of the above
1) D sits third to the right of A and second to the right of B. Only two persons sit between B and G.
2) H sits to the immediate right of C and vice versa where C doesn’t sit adjacent to B. F neither face towards the center nor adjacent to G.
1) Answer: B
2) Answer: D
3) Answer: A
4) Answer: C
5) Answer: B
6) Answer: C
7) Answer: E
8) Answer: D
9) Answer: E
10) Answer: E
|Check Here to View SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 29||Day – 28||Day – 27|