Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions
Eight persons – P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting in the square table facing the center. Four persons are sitting in the middle of the table and four persons are sitting at the corner of the table. All the information is not necessarily in the same order.
P sits third to the left of the one who sits immediate right of V. Q sits second to the left of U. S neither sits immediate neighbour of V nor P. S sits opposite to the one who sits second to the left of R. T is immediate neighbour either of P or U but not both. W sits either immediate right or immediate left of P. V sits corner of the table. R sits middle of the table.
1) In which of the following combination both persons are facing each other?
2) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and form a group. Who among the following person does not belong to the group?
B.Immediate right of V
C.Second to the right of W
3) Who among the following sits opposite to U?
B.Second to the right of P
C.Third to the left of S
D.Immediate left of R
E.All the above
4) If all persons are arranged in alphabetical order in the clockwise direction from P then, How many persons remain the same position(Excluded P)?
D.More than Three
5) Who among the following person sits opposite to the one who is third to the left of Q?
A.Immediate right of W
D.Immediate left U
Direction (6-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions
Point P is 2m north of Point Q. Point Z is 9m west of Point Q. Point L is 15m east of Point M which is 20m south of Point Z. Point R is 3m south of Point L. Point T is west of point R and South of Point P.
6) How far and what is the direction of Q with respect to T?
A.21m towards the south
B.20m towards the south
C.23m towards the north
D.22m towards the north
E.None of the above
7) What is the shortest distance between Point L and Point Z?
8) What is the shortest distance between T and R?
E.None of the above
9) How many pairs of letters are there in the word “CAMPAIGN” each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabetical series?
10) If in the given number “613789245”, what is the sum of the square value of the number which is third from the right end and square of the fourth letter from the left end?
P sits third to the left of the one who sits immediate right of V.
V sits corner of the table.
W sits either immediate right or immediate left of P.
From the above condition, there are two possibilities.
S sits opposite to the one who sits second to the left of R.
R sits middle of the table.
S neither sits immediate neighbour of V nor P.
T is the immediate neighbour of either of P or U but not both.
Q sits second to the left of U.
From the above condition, case1 gets eliminated. case2 shows the final arrangement.
1) Answer: C
2) Answer: E
3) Answer: E
4) Answer: B
5) Answer: D
6) Answer: C
7) Answer: E
8) Answer: A
9) Answer: D
10) Answer: D
|Check Here to View SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 47||Day – 46||Day – 45|