Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Direction (1-4): Study the following alphanumeric symbol series carefully and answer the question below.
$ X P 4 @ ! A 7 % 2 © * R E U 1 # 8 J B ^ % G 9 6
1) What is the sum of the numbers which are immediately preceded by a symbol?
2) How many such numbers are there which are immediately followed by symbol and immediately preceded by a vowel?
3) What is the product of the numbers which comes between @ and *?
4) Which one is different from the others?
Direction (5-6): Study the following information carefully and answer the question below.
Some hostels in a university are located at a certain distance. Hostel A is 11m south of hostel B. Hostel D is 15m north of hostel A. Hostel H is 7m east of hostel D. Hostel E is 8m west of hostel H. Hostel C is 15m south of hostel E. Hostel G is 5m east of hostel C.
5) What is the shortest distance between hostel A and hostel C?
6) What is the direction of hostel G with respect to hostel H?
Direction (7-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the question below.
There are seven members in a family of three generations. M is the paternal uncle of N. Q is the only married daughter of P who has no siblings. R has only one child which is not K. Both N and Q are siblings. O is one of the female members of the family.
7) How is P related to R?
8) How is O related to K’s daughter?
E.None of these
9) How many such pairs of the letters are there in the word “EXAMINE” each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the alphabetical series (only in a forward direction)?
E.More than three
10) In the word “PREMATURE” if the 3rd,4th ,6th and 9thletters are taken(from the left end), then how many meaningful words can be formed ?
1) Answer: B
% 2, # 8
2 + 8 = 10
2) Answer: D
3) Answer: E
7 × 2 = 14
4) Answer: C
Directions (5-6) :
5) Answer: D
6) Answer: A
Directions (7-8) :
7) Answer: C
8) Answer: B
9) Answer: A
10) Answer: C
Meet, Mete, Teem
|Check Here to View SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 58||Day – 57||Day – 56|