Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
Eight persons-A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are sitting at a square table facing the center. Four persons are sitting in the middle of the table and four persons are sitting at the corner of the table. All the information is not necessarily in the same order.
H sits in the middle of the table. G sits neither adjacent to F nor D. B and A are not immediate neighbors. D sits adjacent to H. Two persons are sitting between F and A.F sits third to the right of D. The number of persons sitting between D and E are the same as between E and C. D and E are not adjacent to each other.
1) Who among the following person sits immediate right of A?
B.the one who sits immediate right of C
D.the one who sits second to the left of B
E.None of these
2) Who among the following person sits exactly between C and D when counted from the right of D?
A.the one who sits third to the left of G
C.the one who sits immediate right of F
E.None of the above
3) Which of the following statement is/are true?
A.F and G are sitting opposite each other
B.Only one person sits between A and B
C.G sits second to the left of H
D.E and D are immediate neighbors
E.None of these
4) In which of the following statement 1st person does not sit exactlybetween the 2nd and 3rd person in the final arrangement?
B.Only I and III
D.All I, II, and III
E.None of these
5) Four of the following five are alike in a certain way thus form a group.Find the odd one which does not belong to the group?
Direction (6-7): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
A family consisting of seven members and three married couples. There are only two generation persons. Only one couple has kids. H is the only son of G. M is the mother of V who is a sibling of H. I is unmarried. R is the sister-in-law of V and I. L is one of the members of the family.
6) How is L related to I?
7) How many female members are in the family?
E.Can’t be determined.
Direction (8-10): Study the following statements and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
a) If Only conclusion I follows.
b) If Only conclusion II follows.
c) If either conclusion I or II follows.
d)If Neither conclusion I nor II follows.
e) If both conclusions I and II follow.
Only a few Bag is Bad
Some Bad is Big
All Big is Box
I). Some Bad is Box
II). Some Bag is not a Big
Only a few Cub is Cat
No Cat is Cow
No Cub is Cry
I). All Cub can be Cow
II). Some Cat is not a Cry
Only a few Mad is Map
Some Map is Mat
Some Mad is Met
I). Some Mat is not a Met
II). All Mad is Map
1) H sits in the middle of the table.
2) D sits adjacent to H.
3) From the above condition, there are two possibilities.
4) F sits third to the right of D.
5) Two persons are sitting between F and A.
6) G sits neither adjacent to F nor D.
7) The number of persons sitting between D and E are the same as between E and C.
8) D and E are not adjacent to each other.
9) B and A are not immediate neighbors.
10) From the above condition, case1 gets eliminated. case2 shows the final arrangement.
1) Answer: D
2) Answer: A
3) Answer: C
4) Answer: C
5) Answer: E
Directions (6-7) :
6) Answer: E
7) Answer: C
8) Answer: A
9) Answer: B
10) Answer: D
|Check Here to View SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 72||Day – 71||Day – 70|