Dear Aspirants, Our IBPS Guide team is providing new series of Reasoning Questions for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 so the aspirants can practice it on a daily basis. These questions are framed by our skilled experts after understanding your needs thoroughly. Aspirants can practice these new series questions daily to familiarize with the exact exam pattern and make your preparation effective.
Floor with flat puzzle
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
Eight persons- P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, and W are working in the four-floor building. The lowermost floor is one and the topmost floor is four. Each floor has two flats Viz flat1 and flat2. Flat1 is west of Flat2. All the information is not necessarily in the same order.
R works in an odd-numbered flat and on an even numbered floor. Neither T nor S works on the same floor as P. V works immediately below Q but not on the same floor and in the same flat as P. Neither U nor Q works on the same floor. U works in the southwest flat of W. P does not work on the adjacent floor of R. U and S are not working in the same flat. P works in the flat which is south of R. Q works in the north-east flat of P.
1) Who among the following person is works in flat2 on the fourth floor?
B.The one who works immediately above W
C.The one who works on the same floor of T
E.None of the above
2) Which of the following statement is/are true?
I). One floor is between Q and W
II). V works on the second floor
III). U and V work in the same flat
A.Only I and III
C.Only I and II
D.Only II and III
E.None of the statement is false
3) How many persons are working above T including both flats?
E.None of the above
4) On which of the following floor and flat does U work?
5) Which of the following combination of the persons are working on the same floor?
Direction (6-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions.
Point J is 5km north of Point T. Point X is 9km north of Point V. Point U is 6km east of Point V. Point X is east of Point J. Point N is 7km south of Point P which is 3km west of Point S. Point U is 4km south of Point S. The distance between JX is one km less than P and N.
6) If point H is west of point P and south of point X. Then what is the shortest distance between H and S?
E.None of the above
7) Four of the following are alike in a certain way. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
8) What is the direction of T with respect to N?
Direction (9-10): Following questions are based on the five words given below:
HAL TUH RAC NOS TON
9) If the positions of the first and the third alphabet of each word are interchanged, how many meaningful words will be formed in the new arrangements?
D.More than three
10) If the words are arranged in the order as they would appear in a dictionary from left to right, which of the following would be third from the right?
E.None of these
R works in an odd-numbered flat and on an even-numbered floor.
P works in the flat which is south of R.
P does not work on the adjacent floor of R.
From the above condition, there are two possibilities.
V works immediately below Q but not on the same floor and in the same flat as P.
Q works in the north-east flat of P.
From the above condition, there are three possibilities.
U works in the south-west flat of W.
Neither U nor Q works on the same floor.
From the above condition, case2 gets eliminated.
Neither T nor S works on the same floor as P.
U and S are not working in the same flat.
From the above condition, case2a gets eliminated. Case1 shows the final arrangement.
1) Answer: D
2) Answer: B
3) Answer: B
4) Answer: B
5) Answer: B
Directions (6-8) :
6) Answer: B
7) Answer: E
8) Answer: B
9) Answer: D
LAH HUT CAR SON NOT
10) Answer: C
HAL NOS RAC TON TUH
|Check Here to View SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Reasoning Ability Questions|
|Day – 74||Day – 73||Day – 72|